Thor Movie Reviews?

Lately i watched Sci fiction movie Thor's trailer and i m pretty much impressed by it. It's going to hit US cinemas in May 2011 and i am anxious to watch Natalie's new venture. Have anyone else got a chance to see the trailer?

The trailor has been out for sometime, Thor, captain America, hulk, ironman will all come together in one movie next year called avengers which should be interesting. If u have watched ironman carefully you would know what I mean.

it should be a good movie, because it is being directed by kenneth branagh which is an interesting choice. It will not be visually breathtaking movie though (like tron legacy) but should provide you with good fun

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

it should be a good movie, because it is being directed by kenneth branagh which is an interesting choice. It will not be visually breathtaking movie though (like tron legacy) but should provide you with good fun
[/quote]

I didn’t really like Tron legacy, yes the visuals were nice, but the story, script, character development was very hollow.

With all that money they could/should have done a lot better.