★★The SMS Thread★★

As every single person has its own mobile these days, the sms's are increasing day by day. Almost all telecom companies provide great sms packages for this purpose so more and more people send messages to each other.

The purpose of this thread is to collect nice bundle of messages from all of you. If you will receive any interesting SMS. Don't forget to share it in this thread.

-Thanks!

There are plenty of websites for this purpose. So no need here in this forum in my opinion.

^ There are also plenty of websites for the questions we discuss here. That means we don't discuss them?

This thread only intends to collect BEST Messages from your cell phones. :)

pointless thread.

I think it's a good idea...

No arguments please. If you like then share otherwise not :)

-Thank you!

I'm sharing an humorous SMS:

A man was placing flowers on the grave of his dearly mother when his attention diverted to another man kneeling at a grave.

The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity and keep repeating, "Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?"

The 1st man approached him and said: "Your pain is more than I have ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent? A relative?

The other man replied:

"My wife's first husband"

Good thread

A similar thread already exists: http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2980

There is no need to run another thread in parallel. Closing.