The Sims 2 & The Sims 3 in Lahore

Where can I get TS2 from the parts Night Life and onwards, and TS3 in Lahore?

Preferably in the areas Model Town - Wapda Town/ not Hafeez center.

Leave it download it. As you will get a cracked copy of The sims 2 with no cd patch, where no cd patch has a problem YOU CAN'T BUILD. As for the sims 3 i don't think developers have left that security hole! :)

from where to download

Simply torrents!

yeah but but here in pakistan dont you think those cd makers also download from torrents then burn them on dvds?

Yeah they do but they provide no-cd cracked versions. You should search for Original game dvd's Image . One thing more those cd makers don't know even if the cd or dvd they wrote is readable or not. They only provide you the limitation that cd will open, software/game works or not its not their headache.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yeah they do but they provide no-cd cracked versions. You should search for Original game dvd’s Image . One thing more those cd makers don’t know even if the cd or dvd they wrote is readable or not. They only provide you the limitation that cd will open, software/game works or not its not their headache.
[/quote]

I purchased sims 2 from illusions islamabad

And it worked with no prob, I have purchased many gamez frm them and all work gr8

I am looking for sims 3, I have searched a no. Of shops here in fsd and non-have it

I bought a copy form skt it didn't build walls so then i bought another copy from lahore, it didn't worked either. So i bought another copy from Rwp it didn't work also! And then I downloaded it from torrent and now i'm a happy man. Now i'm also downloading sims3 hope will complete download at morning.

man its so big and my connection is not good

so what should i do now

How are you connecting to internet?

its just 512kb/s cable t connection and you know that sim2 is more than 3 gb

i want to buy a dvd in which all expansions are also present

If you want Buy then order original copy otherwise wait till it arrives here.

Sims 3 is 5.5gb

Can't download with ptcl 1mbps

I bought a copy form skt it didn’t build walls so then i bought another copy from lahore, it didn’t worked either. So i bought another copy from Rwp it didn’t work also! And then I downloaded it from torrent and now i’m a happy man. Now i’m also downloading sims3 hope will complete download at morning.
[/quote]

I used to have that problem too; I bought a copy from Faisalabad, then from Lahore, then I gave up and just bought the next expansion pack…and voila! Build mode started working. :)

The only thing left was the horrible flashing red water that made ponds look positively macabre. It’s fixed too now, so it was probably a system issue.

Sims 3 is 5.5gb

Can’t download with ptcl 1mbps

[/quote]

Curses!

I’ve got 1 MBps from PTCL, a moody Shiro modem, and a port that doesn’t seem to stay forwarded…I just spent 2 days downloading 817 MB so I’ll stick with TS2 for now. When it comes to The Sims, it’s all good. :D

I've downloaded 1.48gb in 9hr with 1mb ptcl dsl, it is almost giving 55kbps+ download rate, with total download size of 5.55gb. Can't run my pc full time due to loadshedding but i hope i'll be the first one to tell you how was the gaming experience! :D

I'm really excited about the new neighbour hood feature with free roaming around! :)

I really want the game but it's not available here yet! DAMN!

Sims 3 Sucked! I got back to Sims 2. N Download it via Torrentz. I download GTA IV 14 GB for a month!

It didn't sucked!

I played today and really enjoyed the game. :P downloaded the game in total 31 hours.

I'll soon upload some pics and videos.

It didn’t sucked!

I played today and really enjoyed the game. :P downloaded the game in total 31 hours.

I’ll soon upload some pics and videos.

[/quote]

Yea, upload sum

It would b gr8

I love SIMS and im not much of a game myself.

Anyway, do you know if they sell them for PSPs?