The RPG Gamers Thread

yea for me ELDER SCROLLS 4 is way better than FALLOUT3

@defurry

I didnt play the DLC of Fallout3 ... they game bored me to hell because of its high lack of citys, no guild quests etc.

@deffury Do you know any games very similar to suikoden series?

^What game isn't!!!

What systems are we talking about here? PS2, PS3, PC, Sega, SNES, DC, Saturn.

Have you played all the suikoden series?

Try this game Bard's Tale for the PS2

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/558/558945p1.html

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^What game isn’t!!!
[/quote]

when i said “very similar to suikoden series”, i meant very similar to suikoden series…

What systems are we talking about here? PS2, PS3, PC, Sega, SNES, DC, Saturn.
[/quote]

preferably PS, PS2, PC

Have you played all the suikoden series?
[/quote]

Nope, just the first 2, have saved the remaining parts for the best of times. :D

Try this game Bard’s Tale for the PS2
[/quote]

Well… the game is good but definately not similar to suikoden series… still, thanks.

I would consider MMO's the new RPG's .. I am playing one for the past 2 years .. and no its not WoW

^MMORPG are just a massive version of Online RPGs. There is nothing new about it. Also which ones are you playing?

MMORPG's are crap IMO, but everyone has their own taste & choice.

when i said “very similar to suikoden series”, i meant very similar to suikoden series…

[/quote]

What aspect of the game do you want similar?

MMORPG’s are crap IMO, but everyone has their own taste & choice.
[/quote]

MMORPGs are not crap and is considered blasphemy if anyone even considers that.

These games test your true skills and mindset as an RPG player.

Also the rewards are great, as you could sell your items or characters for a hefty price and you might win prizes if you beat the games boss, which requires loads of experience.

Oh did i play RPG! I would get an RPG and fire at tank! :D I did play some of them on mobile phone but on pc i'm not really convinced to play them! :|

How are you going to get used to RPGs if you play them on a MOBILE PHONE :\

^^ The RPG games for mobile phones are not RPG actually, they are more like adventure, stretegy etc.

There are three basic reasons why Pakistanis doesn't play RPG's.

1. There is too much text to read (ITO).

2. They are slow (ITO).

3. They are boring (ITO).

*ITO stands for "In their Opinion".

^No that's not it.

They just don't want to try new things.

I remember when I was first introduced to an RTS, I would say "Man, thems stupid games, its too complicated, there's no fun". It took an RTS like Earth2150 that eventually won me over.

Same goes for RPGs, I wouldn't know how to play it, my first ever RPG was parasite eve, and even though I ended the game I still didn't know what most of powers did. My first FF7 was a disaster, I didn't know what materias did to my status after equipping them.

Now what about MMORPGs, well most players are there to chat with friends and they have no idea what they are doing.It takes time to know RPGs, that's why Normal gamers(all around the world) don't play them.

Fallout 3

Mass Effect

^ Most Top Rated RPG Games.

^Overrated is more like it.

YAR BISTI HE KAR DI HAI! :( Now i'll go today and buy some real time RPG games and play them. This means this thread proved of use!

^On your mobile?

You might consider installing Doom RPG on your handset.