The right vga card

I am going to buy Nvidia GeForce GT240.Is it compatible with my pc?My specifications are:

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.100218-0019)

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: Inspiron 1525

BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A17

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 2038MB RAM

Page File: 1491MB used, 2820MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

(I don't think Display and Sound information is necessary so I am not sending it)

I am looking to buy XFX GeForce GT 240 1GB DDR3.What is its price?On Shophive its price is around Rs.10000 while on another website they have written that its price will be between Rs.5000 and Rs.6500.Which is the best shop in Islamabad or Rawalpindi for buying graphics card?Or is there a better website online for buying Graphics card?Will it be able to run Crysis,NFS Shift,Blur,GTA IV,GTA EFLC,Split Second,Battlefield Bad Company 2?I have all these games but I cannot play them because of Graphics card.

And another thing,Is there a better Graphics card than XFX GeForce GT 240 1GB DDR3 in Nvidia GeForce GT240 series?

Huh? That's a laptop you mentioned there. You cannot install a graphic card on a laptop unless it's an external card - which you won't find in Pakistan.

The only option you have is to either get a desktop computer or buy a laptop that has a pre-installed graphic card (which you won't be able to change). What do you need the graphic card for? If it's for games, go get yourself a desktop PC.

the laptop that you have will not allow you to install a graphics card,,,,few laptops do have those options but yours does not.

laptop graphic cards are very rarely available locally but they are available in the local market. some dealers will order you one from dubai if you want to..

so i agree with asad, if you want to play games, get your self a desktop