"The Power of Nightmares"

Note to mods: I know this is heretic and I am posting something that is not allowed by forum rules. However, my intention is not to discuss religion or politics here but to spread the information to follow members of this forum. If you want to then you can close this thread. However, I'll request to please do not delete this thread and let people read it even after being closed. Thank you.

A little forwards: As I said above, my intention is not to discuss religion or politics here but to spread the information to follow members of this forum. So that, they can learn and judge by themselves that why Pakistan is at war with extremists and why there is a bomb blast every other day killing dozens of innocent people in Pakistan. And perplexing question, who are these extremist fundamentalists (at both sides)?

The Power of Nightmares

It was a three part documentary series (one hour for each episode, three hours total) directed by Adam Curtis released in 2004. Originally aired by BBC. Some of you might have seen it and I think lots of you might not even heard of it.

So if you have three spare hours, then watch each episode (links given below). Trust me, it will be very informative for you and will open your eyes. By the way, while watching this documentary keep your mind open. :)

More information about documentary at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares

It took me a while to find these episodes, so enjoy. :)

Part 1: "Baby It's Cold Outside"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2798679275960015727&hl=en#

Part 2: "The Phantom Victory"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2798679275960015727&hl=en#docid=4602171665328041876

Part 3: "The Shadows in the Cave"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2798679275960015727&hl=en#docid=-1433149975726132762

My purpose of posting this thread is not to change anybody's ideology but to give you a little bit background information for both sides. After watching all three episodes, just sit for few minutes and think "seriously, is that why these two extremist forces fighting each other on our land and killing us?"

Its informative and deadly accurate.

What I don't understand is why can't you understand it (two extremist forces fighting each other ), when you have watched this, and the links I gave you. Please watch it again with an open mind, and forget the religious significance of these affairs. Try to compare these events to your daily life, and see how similar they are and who reminds you of whom.

^ I do understand (sort of, at least to my own knowledge power) why they are fighting. That was a question to other people who yet don't know about it.

As for the sects of Islam and taweez etc., I am neither interested in taweez etc. nor I object people to not to use them. I call it personal freedom, to let people do what they want to do. Neither Arabs are correct nor those Talibans.

Look at the true face of Taliban and what they did with Mohammad Najibullah at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Najibullah . I am not taking side of Najibullah or atrocities done by him but what Taliban did to him, was it Muslim way or even humane way of doing. Of course not, they are barbarians.

Off-Topic: I didn't wanted to create a whole thread for this, instead i'm using this unactive thread. OP i hope you wouldn't mind...

My Grandpa have died... Please Pray for him as much as possible. Thank you.

So to hear that Bro!

I'll pray for a safe and easy journey, and may the people around him follow his good examples only!

May he Rest in Peace.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Off-Topic: I didn’t wanted to create a whole thread for this, instead i’m using this unactive thread. OP i hope you wouldn’t mind…

My Grandpa have died… Please Pray for him as much as possible. Thank you.

[/quote]

May he ascend to heaven and may Allah grant tolerance to his family members… Aameen

May Allah bless him and his soul rest in heaven.

@Ultimate: Sad to hear that, may Allah grant him Jannat.

@ thread starter

this is n old methodology someppl think this is an orthodox way of thinking and others thinking is different , as far as i know (as i m also a spiritual healer and student of spirituality) since the day 1st there 2 powers in the universe one is bad n the other is rite , they are driving US but it is US who MUST know where to direct ourselves , and WHAT ACTUALLY happening in the universe IF we are THINKING bad and what ACTULAAY happening in the UNIVERSE / SPACE if we are THINKING or DOING the good works, lot of islamic ahadith n clues are present in the islamic history regarding this all .

M also an astral projector ,and a lucid dreamer too . Having many gadgets to know n research about brain waves and neuro signals etc thru EEG . well this is a huge topic and if any one of you is interested to know the actual LIFE theme he should search about the atlantis / vetican city / city of london etc and he will know how this world power is utilizing and how WE are just obeying their laws n what they want , i mean "THEY" a shetaans in our language.

@ thread starter

M also an astral projector ,and a lucid dreamer too .

[/quote]

Where have you astral projected ?

Are you some kind of Pir?

^About a year ago, I was really really bored and I stumbled upon these forums called Above Top Secret, where they used to discuss all sorts of conspiracies related stuff, and they were discussing astral projection and lucid dreaming. For lucid dreaming, they say you set your alarm clock for 3am, and go back to sleep when you get up. This sortof stuff requires way too much free time though. I don't know about the rest.

Off-Topic: I didn’t wanted to create a whole thread for this, instead i’m using this unactive thread. OP i hope you wouldn’t mind…

My Grandpa have died… Please Pray for him as much as possible. Thank you.

[/quote]

It is sad to hear that. I get comfort with thinking that every living thing that Allah have created must return to Him one day. May your grand father rest in peace and may Allah give him a nice place in heaven. Amen.

@nadeem5476

I shall be very happy if you get spare time of three hours and watch all three episodes without skipping :)

Yes, there are mystical things in this world that are yet to be explained by science. Even Einstein recognized these phenomenas as once he said about dowsing (find water with sticks or rods) "I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as they do astrology, as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time."

@wampyr

Thanks for sharing, have seen some documentaries on related topics but this one covered things in good detail and was very informative.

@ thread starter

this is n old methodology someppl think this is an orthodox way of thinking and others thinking is different , as far as i know (as i m also a spiritual healer and student of spirituality) since the day 1st there 2 powers in the universe one is bad n the other is rite , they are driving US but it is US who MUST know where to direct ourselves , and WHAT ACTUALLY happening in the universe IF we are THINKING bad and what ACTULAAY happening in the UNIVERSE / SPACE if we are THINKING or DOING the good works, lot of islamic ahadith n clues are present in the islamic history regarding this all .

M also an astral projector ,and a lucid dreamer too . Having many gadgets to know n research about brain waves and neuro signals etc thru EEG . well this is a huge topic and if any one of you is interested to know the actual LIFE theme he should search about the atlantis / vetican city / city of london etc and he will know how this world power is utilizing and how WE are just obeying their laws n what they want , i mean “THEY” a shetaans in our language.

[/quote]

I can fly in the air, move at speed of light, run through fire unharmed.

Beat that?

@wampyr

Thanks for sharing, have seen some documentaries on related topics but this one covered things in good detail and was very informative.

[/quote]

My pleasure that these links were of any value for you. :)

I remember watching this in 2005 (or was it 6). The years just fly by. The point is Western governments - meaning the political and money class - the excellent liars, are unable to consistently or credibly deliver social uplift. Standards of living are declining, even in the better countries (USA, UK, Israel) are in decline, despite the cover of currency, cultural superiority over non-Europeans and largely more creative people and nimble economies; and the second world countries (Canada, Spain) are getting even worse than they were, and look for foreign buyers to devour their national assets. Sheep till we die!

And when I say to the Martyrs, there are three kinds of people I hate: Liars, Bullies, Cock-blockers: Verily thou hast blocketh YT, and would cage the genitals; the Martyrs turneth over in their graves and farteth out in morse code, "That's what she said."