The most perverse nation award

A few months back there was a thread on 4chan's /b/ board where the /b/tards decided to find the most perverse nation in the world by searching for the worst things they could think of on google trends and noting which was nation on top of searching that term. Sadly I think Pakistan won by a landslide with India claiming second place. I saved all the screencaps and have them at http://www.mediafire.com/?w99bfvak8zebn7f some people may find the content very offensive, not sure how mods are going to treat this thread. I thought I would share this here and see some responses.

I think there was already a thread last year about it...anyhow no surprise really...

We need not to be sad about it. Pakistanis are the most charity giving nation in the world. There are many pluses in Pakistan than negative we just need a good leader and blesssings of Allah S.W.T.

Your own faith in your nation is what matters most. Rest can go $!@#$ themselves. ;)

If anybody should find the need to condemn, it should be those

societies who engage in such acts and practices. Outsiders,

not yet accustomed to such fares and who don't have quick and

easy access to them locally, will find it fascinating and will want

to inquire about them. Not necessarily with a wish to emulate,

but out of natural curiosity. After all, few Pakistanis will get up on

Google and search for faqirs, burqas, samosas and jhak marna.

If those cultures and people are not ashamed, why should curious

on-lookers be judged, for their curiosity alone ?. Or is it the Guilt

Complex going into hyper drive.

Sheikh 'Giddy Up!' Chilli

[quote=“Asad, post:4, topic:15091”]

Your own faith in your nation is what matters most. Rest can go $!@#$ themselves. ;)

[/quote]

Ditto! :)

I googled many times for "MITHO GOL Garam" but never found anytihng, so google ain't good for any tihng.

As for the nation i've lost all hopes! no faith in them except for me selV!

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:7, topic:15091”]

As for the nation i’ve lost all hopes! no faith in them except for me selV!

[/quote]

yo man don’t lose hope man, our beloved leader nawaz sharif is coming in next election, everything gonna be alright man.

I have been using bing for a year now. :)

BTW some of the search word were ridiculously stupid. I can't believe someone would make their findings based on such words.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:8, topic:15091”]

yo man don’t lose hope man, our beloved leader nawaz sharif is coming in next election, everything gonna be alright man.

[/quote]

lol :lol:

Hey guys type "how to" in google

yes we do

[quote=“deffury, post:11, topic:15091”]

Hey guys type “how to” in google

[/quote]

One of the Google responses for “how to” is “how to get pregnant”… hahaha… WE ARE ALL PREGNANT as Dr. Yonus Butt says… lolxxxxx

[quote=", post:13, topic:15091"]

One of the Google responses for “how to” is “how to get pregnant”… hahaha… WE ARE ALL PREGNANT as Dr. Yonus Butt says… lolxxxxx

[/quote]

Naughty Boy… :)