The greatest distress in your life?

While we have so many issues in Pakistan that we have no idea where to start from. I am concerned what really matters to Pakistanis?

May i ask what is the greatest grief of yours which you think can only be mended by the community of Pakistan. .

As for me, I think there is lack of justice in our society. I believe the first thing needs to be fixed in this nation is praising only the one who should be praised.

In other words, everything should be conducted on the basis of merit, not recomendations. I do not care if there is loadshedding or no 3G, I can survive without em.

If everyone obliges to follow the code of merit i believe there is no problem in Pakistan which cannot be fixed.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I do not care if there is loadshedding or no 3G, I can survive without em.
[/quote]

this is the tech forum:

- you said you don’t care about load shedding---- BUT I CARE 'cause my computers run on electric. god forbid if something happens to me then electric runs life saving medical machines and power up hospital.

- you said you don’t care about 3G---- BUT I CARE about soon to be obsolete 3G, because i need to stay in touch while i am outside and it helps me navigate through where i live by using GPS currently ultra obsolete edge is too slow for all that.

I do not care if there is loadshedding
[/quote]

this is the best joke i’ve ever read

I think the OP mentioned load shedding or no 3G in the bigger scheme of things if we put things in perspective. Meaning there are a lot worse things happening in the currently than load shedding and there are bigger things than that to take care of. At the same I am not trying to diminish the impact or the problems that load shedding brings.

For example the rising inflation, devaluation of currency, poverty, corruption and so on dwarf the the issue of the lack of a 3G network.

^^^^

well i can proudly predict for you in any next election voters of PK will vote the same present faces in all over again """"guaranteed"""", and nothing gonna change. so why you all wasting time on non issue.

I agree. Every one will cry and vote again for Bhutto and Loin Phobia. If you want change, Vote for IK. If you say he is not the right man, you should come forward. If you cant either sit in home and enjoy all these or vote for the BEST CHoice !

Lets not turn this thread into a Political one alrite. ^

I agree am4tl. Loadshedding and 3G are not in the bigger scheme of things. Nations like India are still running successfully with loadshedding.

Lets not turn this thread into a Political one alrite. ^

I agree am4tl. Loadshedding and 3G are not in the bigger scheme of things. Nations like India are still running successfully with loadshedding.

[/quote]

Yes there is load shedding but Zero load shedding for industrial sectors

Yes there is load shedding but Zero load shedding for industrial sectors
[/quote]

Said right.

correct only two things and rest will correct itself:

law enforcement agencies - to catch culprits

independent and corruption free judiciary - to punish culprits

Indian people face 1 hour load-shedding in 24 hours .. we face 1 hour load shedding after every one hour.Sorry to say one can't live with this much load shedding :/

Its not only the load shedding thats effecting the industry

Its not only the load shedding thats effecting the industry
[/quote]

yes i agree kabza group and bhatha hoors are also involve to this and makes more people jobless day by day, at this point we need a clean judiciary system and neutral law-enforcement agencies non political then we have good environment for investments and if we have investments then there will be all things we need.

justice -> invest-> power-> food-> edu-> = Better Life

the greatest distress is that we are going to die one day

^^ Thats not a distress but an oppurtunity. So fix your hereafter before it's too late.

oh boy.. this thread is swerving lanes between politics and religion...

almost about to be closed...

Corruption, dishonesty, extreme selfishness. Unfortunately, I don't see any of these going away any time soon. 'Nuf said.

oh boy… this thread is swerving lanes between politics and religion…

almost about to be closed…

[/quote]

Try to relate it to tech then :P. Besides if people can ask about food recipes on this forum so wats wrong with discussing distress’ about forum users. Be it politics, religion, spirituality or whatever.

I don't see the purpose of this thread. Closing.