Looking to buy a generator, I see that there is a good price difference between Honda and Yamaha generators.
What I need it for
- Standard energy savers: 8
- Fans: 6
- Fridge: 1 (only turned on when power goes out for more than 2 hours)
- LCD (32'): 1
- Laptops (90W charger): 2
Honda: EB3000S, can be seen here: http://www.hondapower.net.pk/product_generators.htm
- Higher Price
- Higher fuel consumption - 1.9 liter/hour
- More power than I need, but can not get a lesser power one, as I need self start.
Yamaha: EF5200FW, can be seen here: http://www.ypel.com.pk/ef5200efw.html
- Lower price than Honda
- Lower fuel consumption - 1.2 liter/hour
- Should be able to handle the load, with a little to spare.
Personally, I am preferring the Yamaha one due to the price, but I am not sure if the build quality will be as good as Honda.
So, what do you guys suggest, and do include the reason why?