The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

deserves a thread of its own..

download it, rent it, buy it, borrow it, steal it! leave everything else and watch this movie.

acting was good, direction was brilliant, and the story was exceptional!

for those who have already seen it, what do you make of it?

i think i would love to live a life of benjamin button, atleast once.

ah some info i forgot..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421715/

ps. plz dont ruin it for others who havent watched it yet.

I have seen it. Would rate it 8/10. It was good but... unrealistic. :D

slumdog millionaire is also in same category :)

slumdog is better directed ... both had avg acting for me.... in the wrestler the acting is much better... i like kate winslet's acting too in both revolutionary road and the reader

yar honestly slumdog is a bit overrated IMO. its maybe a new story for those westerners, but we see them slums and everything everyday. also the acting was horrible and lot of glitches.

cannot be compared with benjamin button.

havent seen wrestler yet, kate is one my fav actress so im waiting for a good quality print. i loved her in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, what a movie that was!

Curious case of Benjamin Button :)

Brilliant movie except that it was slow and TOO long. :)

master print isnt out yet so cant watch it :)

dvd screener is out man... it is pretty watchable...

The movie is a bit over-rated. 13 nominations for the Oscars further elates it repute. But I fear its going to steal the award of best make up from the Dark knight.

Awesome movie. Fully enjoyed it.

And this kind of movies are supposed to be long.. the length is required for them to make the point. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The movie is a bit over-rated. 13 nominations for the Oscars further elates it repute. But I fear its going to steal the award of best make up from the Dark knight.
[/quote]

Dark Knight doesnt deserve that oscar anyway.