The BEST PHOTO EDITOR SOFTWARE?

I want to have the best PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE which can give fantastic backgrounds,good colour scheming and te clour contrasts..I have used different softwares using google search but i didnt get satisfied with them like PHOTOSCAPE and MAGICPROOF..Urgent help required as I am in the hurry to have this for editing my brothers wedding photographs!!!!!:|

Picasa is pretty good, extremely easy to use and does a more than sufficient job at least for non-professional use. Give it a shot:

http://picasa.google.com/

I gonna check out this too!!!

Adobe Photoshop ..!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Adobe Photoshop …!
[/quote]

but its too advanced picasa is fine for normal photo editing

Adobe Photoshop.

Photoshop fo' sho'!

Is there a competition?? ADOBE PHOTOSHOP is the best. It is fairly easy to use too. If you are having problems you can checkout the millions of Tutorials Available on the internet.

Gimp is a good alternative for photoshop(best)

Paint.net for simple tasks

For Windows: Photoshop rules.

But for noise reduction specifically, Noise Ninja is better

Photoshop is great, but it can be daunting sometimes. Paint.NET is also good. For really simple stuff, I'm loving Picasa as a photo organizer.

Photoshop is great, but it can be daunting sometimes. Paint.NET is also good. For really simple stuff, I’m loving Picasa as a photo organizer.
[/quote]

For basic retouching of pictures, Photoshop’s basic filters and other stuff are easy to use.

Picasa is indeed a really nice Image Organizer. I lost my camera shortly after I started using it, so I haven’t used it much but it is a must have if you have 1000+ images to organize.

Corel Draw/PhotoPaint > Adobe Photoshop IMO

I want to have the best PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE which can give fantastic backgrounds,good colour scheming and te clour contrasts…I have used different softwares using google search but i didnt get satisfied with them like PHOTOSCAPE and MAGICPROOF…Urgent help required as I am in the hurry to have this for editing my brothers wedding photographs!!!:expressionless:
[/quote]

Try IrfanView

Pho To Shop!

Photoshop is the best editing software, ease to use and users friendly, and there are many resources to view for tutorial in the internet.