This thread is here to provide a snapshot of an ISP one is using, and rate it's features and services only. There are a lot of people posting either negative and or positive comments regarding ISPs in the existing threads, without actually having used that ISP first hand, or at least not for a significant amount of time to provide accurate feedback. This results in confusion and may lead someone to make an uninformed decision.
Any questions, news, complains and queries should still be posted in the existing threads, such posts in this thread shall be deleted.
If you have multiple ISPs (e.g. work and home, you may rate both, naming ISPs as ISP 1, ISP 2 and so on).
The format is:
1. ISP Name:
3. Your package (capped or uncapped): e.g Home512 or 10GB - 1024
4. Rate: E.g. 1,800/month
5. Actual average throughputs: E.g 469kbps down / 84kbps up (screenshots welcome)
6. Service and performance of ISP: (1-10, 1 being worst, 10-excellent)
7. Speeds throughout the day: (1-10, 1 being worst, 10-excellent)
8. Uptime: (1-10, 1 being worst, 10-excellent)
9. Usage time: How long you have used this service/been a customer?
10. Brief comments (the good and bad - optional): Remember, keep em brief!