The all new Pakistan's Search Engine PKSearch is coming

t0gnra.png

Hey People,

We are coming up with a new search engine which will only target results from Pakistan.The final date for the search engine to be launched is not fixed yet but it is expected that it will be up withing 1-2 months.

To keep yourself updated you can visit : blog.pksearch.com

or follow us on twitter :http://twitter.com/pksearch

^Dude, don't waste your time. Pakistan has nothing online except a few news sites/shops. And we'd rather use google.com.pk.

I do not agree your thoughts, We have indexed over 3000 Websites up till now and they are still coming, Before starting on the project we had same difficulties but when we started indexing up day by day hundreds sites came up, over 2 Million links indexed with 100 Million Keywords, As our most of the time spends in Indexing, Developing & Algorithm.

You can suggest us anything to us like features etc that other search engines don't have we aren't competing Global market but Yes indeed Offshore Based Search Engines in Pakistan.

u should provide option to to search through urdu written pages atleast keywords,

just curious how will you finance the project

keep up the good work bro

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

u should provide option to to search through urdu written pages atleast keywords,

just curious how will you finance the project

[/quote]

Well that won’t require any option, We have indexed Several Full Urdu Formatted Websites, If you search with the Urdu keyword you will get results in Urdu.

Yes its a huge project, We have Investors though the search engine part is entirely Non-Profit, While we have an Advertising network though which PPC Search Engine will be formed, That will give huge chances to people of Pakistan to earn though our Publisher Network, And people who intend to advertise will advertise.

I am excited to see it in working condition.

And I hope you will be more focus toward "Search Engine" and its functions rather than its Advertising network.

Lets see how its going to be.

I am excited to see it in working condition.

And I hope you will be more focus toward “Search Engine” and its functions rather than its Advertising network.

Lets see how its going to be.

[/quote]

Actually we are also more towards Search Engine, Because if search engine has no success then advertising network is pretty useless, Stay tuned to the blog, I would definitely be available here, You can also PM me your Websites so we can index them :)

wow thats good atlast pakistaniz are going to have their own search engine

Good going man...Do index all of my websites which are in my signature......

Regional Web Search Engines are only popular in a country or region which has extensive amount of Internet Users! I think Pakistan doesn't have not much exposure with according to volume of internet users

Index My Sites And Put it on top of keywords :P

mair3117

Thanks for your compliments we are just near

saadmubeen

Surely, we have added it in the process.

Jahanzaib_

I really understand your thoughts, Its hard to get in the market but its not impossible. The idea of launching the search engine shot in my mind when i saw different places like WiredPakistan and many websites on which users are really active over internet we surely have less internet user but the increase is getting higher day by day. If we try to start from today we surely can cope up with the market in future. And support will be really needed.

aamir098

Surely but we have different alogo's ;)

^Dude, don’t waste your time. Pakistan has nothing online except a few news sites/shops. And we’d rather use google.com.pk.
[/quote]

What if google stops its services in Pakistan?

like PTA blocked youtube and facebook blocking youtube can tease google a little isn’t it? If so they can easily cut you out from google search gmail etc…

for me these guyz are doing gr8 job.

I guess at least we should stop being west dependent on the points were we can.

Regards

Fakher

yes coz they are new into it..

give them a lil time atleast.

With just 9 days remaining we have shown the official preview of our site For more details http://blog.pksearch.com/2010/06/more-spice-to-the-search-engine-with-just-9-days-to-launch/

great..

good job done so far

Thank you everyone for your support :)