TFTP Server ip address of ptcl..?

guys anyone knows the tftp server ip of ptcl or any way to find the tftp server ip of an isp.?

Plz guide... I need it..

Not ftp its tftp..

And i found nothing frm google so dont redirect me to google!

what r u gona do with the tftp, tfpt has very limited uses like transfering settings for voip or boot images for network boot and other small files like that

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what r u gona do with the tftp, tfpt has very limited uses like transfering settings for voip or boot images for network boot and other small files like that
[/quote]

yar i m workin on a project and i need the tftp server of ptcl dsl

if anyone knws how to get ur isps tftp server addres frm ur router or anyother way plz help

or any advice plz hurry!

dewd simple sa kaam hai just find out ptcl's ip ranges. whois databases wud help and yeah check out your routers gateway...

and use a port scanner to find for open TFTP ports

would take alot ov time, if u search all the IP ranges ptcl got, so search in dat range, which includes your gateways ip

i wudve dun it for yew, but dsl is suspended n im on dialup .....so :/

or you could try and run your own tftp server if its that important..and i doubt that any isp is running tftp rite now out side its own intranet.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

or you could try and run your own tftp server if its that important…and i doubt that any isp is running tftp rite now out side its own intranet.
[/quote]

i think da same