I am having a strange problem and can not figure out what I am doing wrong, here is the scenario.
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- OnePlus One
- Two HP laptops
- Both with Windows 8.1 Update 1
- Two Mobilink connections 3G enabled
- 3G is working on both the phones
Tethering OnePlus One to any of the two laptops, the internet works.
Tethering Galaxy S5 to one laptop works, but does not work with the other laptop.
I have tried:
- Renamed the SSID in mobile.
- Checked to make sure the Access points match with OnePlus One.
- Removed and re-added the access points.
- Removed the SSIDs saved in Windows.
Am unable to use internet on on of the laptops. With OnePlus when I hit connect on the hotspot SSID on my laptop it connects asap on both computers, with Galaxy S5 it connects asap on one computer but not the other, it takes time, and then connects as 'limited' and then the 'limited' sign disappears, but still on internet.
Has anyone faced this issue, or can help resolving this?