and Hindus

and Christians

and my leaders

and my system

and you...

[quote=“Faisal, post:1260, topic:8084”]

^

Why shouldn't it?

All this could have been prevented in just 10 rupees per kid. Hamdam/Sathi anyone? Oh wait, that's unIzlamic.... my bad :(

IMO, blaming others for one's own idiocy in never a good idea.

[/quote]

Oh, sorry, but that Kid's parent can't even afford Rs 10 roti. you are talking about expensive contraception. <_<

P.S start standing on your own legs, instead of relying on US-Aids infested prosthetics

USAid is the organization, whose employees include

• Sex Traffickers
  • Pediophiles

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/08/wikileaks-reveals-that-mi_n_793816.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/02/foreign-contractors-hired-dancing-boys

Crime without punishment

Bosnia and Herzegovina Hopes Betrayed: Trafficking of Woman and Girls to Bosnia and Herzegovina for Forced Prostitution. Human Rights Watch.

So

[quote=“yousaf465, post:1262, topic:8084”]

Oh, sorry, but that Kid's parent can't even afford Rs 10 roti. you are talking about expensive contraception. <_<

P.S start standing on your own legs, instead of relying on US-Aids infested prosthetics

[/quote]

Ok if you're so at the limit of being lame that you can't even afford a 10 rupee roti then IMO, its only logical that you DESERVE & you SHOULD die..... but please don't blame me for saying that cause it perfectly harmonious with nature i.e. survival of the fittest and believe me this phenomena is true for every aspect of life. from animals to humans to their economics, religion, wars and what not ...

Why still continue humping & pumping more useless & lame pieces-of-sh!t like yourself into this world and still blame those who are fit, is beyond me ... :unsure:

But thank you for being synonymous with my previous post and negating yourself by saying what I have highlighted in bold :P:D :D

[quote="yousaf465, post:1263, topic:8084"]

USAid is the organization, whose employees include

• Sex Traffickers
  • Pediophiles

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/08/wikileaks-reveals-that-mi_n_793816.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/02/foreign-contractors-hired-dancing-boys

Crime without punishment

Bosnia and Herzegovina Hopes Betrayed: Trafficking of Woman and Girls to Bosnia and Herzegovina for Forced Prostitution. Human Rights Watch.

So

[/quote]

heh... okay how's US bombing & killing our "innocent" countrymen by drones or whatever is related to forced prostitution in Bosnia? More specifically how's forced prostitution in Bosnia is our problem? I think there's a reason regardless of us all being humans with similar identical needs that we have still divided ourselves in the form of more then 200 countries. Now why is that? Mainly because to limit the extent our problems .... I think I have just jumped into this convo and you're probably already exhausted and running out of fuel ... I suggest you take a breather, and gather your thoughts and decide what is OUR problem and once decided, come back then ^_^

Waisey what do think about think about our ghareeb but ghairat-mand people humping & pumping 10 kids per family & selling them or making beggars out of them for food OR killing em because of lack of food? Selling girls for (forced) prostitution for money or for food? Mullahs molesting young kids in madrassas (pedophilia). Poeple gang raping 5 or 8 year old girls and then killing em (pedophilia, gang rape, murder). Digging out graves of females and then having your way with the dead (necrophilia). Casting a vote for plate of rice? Our leaders/politicians selling our country and filling their pockets without any fear or remorse and still coming back for more for the 3rd or 4th time and then transferring this circus to their kids to own? Im just touching the surface and trust me there's a lot more where that came from.....

We are the perfect example of what could go wrong with a country from within the country even in this day and age. Do you honestly think forced prostitution in Bosnia or the duplicity of USAid is really our problem? :P :lol:

[quote=“Faisal, post:1264, topic:8084”]

Ok if you're so at the limit of being lame that you can't even afford a 10 rupee roti then IMO, its only logical that you DESERVE & you SHOULD die..... but please don't blame me for saying that cause it perfectly harmonious with nature i.e. survival of the fittest and believe me this phenomena is true for every aspect of life. from animals to humans to their economics, religion, wars and what not ... if you're why still continue humping & pumping more useless & lame pieces-of-sh!t like yourself into this world and blame those who are fit, is beyond me ... :unsure:

But thank you for being synonymous with my previous post and negating yourself by saying what I have highlighted in bold :P:D :D

[/quote]

What I meant was, We should create more jobs for our people instead of relying on US-AIDs and their Pediophiles.

By your logic every person with incurable STDs(sexually transmitted diseases) (e.g AIDS) should be euthanized (aka killed). Which Thanks God is not the current policy in any country. <_<

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

heh... okay how's US bombing & killing our "innocent" countrymen by drone or whatever is related to forced prostitution in Bosnia? More specifically how's forced prostitution in Bosnia is our problem? I think there's a reason regardless of us all being humans with similar identical needs that we have still divided ourselves in the form of more then 200 countries. Now why is that? Mainly because to limit the extent our problems .... I think I have just jumped into this convo and you're probably already exhausted and running out of fuel ... I suggest you take a breather, and gather your thoughts and decide what is OUR problem and once decided, come back then ^_^

Waisey what do think about think about our ghareeb but ghairat-mand people humping & pumping 10 kids per family & selling them or making beggars out of them for food OR killing em because of lack of food? Selling girls for (forced) prostitution for money or for food? Casting a vote for plate of rice? Our leaders/politicians selling our country and filling their pockets without any fear or remorse and still coming back for more for the 3rd or 4th time and then transferring this circus to their kids to own? We are the perfect example of what could go wrong with a country from within the country even in this day and age. Do you honestly think forced prostitution in Bosnia or the duplicity of USAid is really our problem? :P :lol:

[/quote]

Those same Sex Traffickers and Pediophiles who were involved in those crimes, get posted in our part of the World. So it does become our Problem, along with our many other internal problems. :)

[quote=“yousaf465, post:1265, topic:8084”]

What I meant was, We should create more jobs for our people instead of relying on US-AIDs and their Pediophiles.

By your logic every person with incurable STDs(sexually transmitted diseases) (e.g AIDS) should be euthanized (aka killed). Which Thanks God is not the current policy in any country. <_<

Those same Sex Traffickers and Pediophiles who were involved in those crimes, get posted in our part of the World. So it does become our Problem, along with our many other internal problems. :)

[/quote]

wait.... is that all? is that what you had to say in return?

Told you to take a breather didn't I ? :P:D

[quote=“Faisal, post:1266, topic:8084”]

wait.... is that all? is that what you had to say in return?

Told you to take a breather didn't I ? :P:D

[/quote]

They don't give any extra marks for writing 3 muth long essay. this isn't FSC.

What else was to there was to say, I just had to elaborate my previous post, which I did. :P

lol okay... I understand ... now you should stop bugging fawad's digital outage (outrage maybe) team :P:D

[quote=“Faisal, post:1268, topic:8084”]

lol okay... I understand ... now you should stop bugging fawad's digital outage (outrage maybe) team :P:D

[/quote]

he might be a.... you know who.... : :D :P

he might be, but same can be said for you ..... or Asad or Supma5ter ............ just saying :lol:

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

جون 2013ء میں پاکستانی لوگ کار بم دھماکے ميں شدید زخمی ہونے والے ايک بچے کو ایمبولینس کے ذريعے مقامی اسپتال میں لے کر جا رہے ہيں ۔

صوبہ خیبر پختونخوا کے دارالحکومت پشاور کے مضافات میں نیم فوجی دستے کے ایک قافلے کے قریب ریموٹ کنٹرول دھماکے سے بچوں سمیت درجنوں افراد ہلاک اورکئ زخمی ہوئے تھے۔

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2013/06/130630_quetta_blast_ra.shtml

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

^Liar!
US Drones also target Children, and infact their only target are children.

what is the story of USStateDepartment anyway? Is it a bot (like yousaf465)?

^ LMAO :D

hmm.. lets see.. USS state person doesnot seem like a bot, since he is typing in urdu which bots rarely do, and posting pics with img codes, and also writing line by line responses..he must be a paid activist or a journalist on some payroll.. atleast HE/She doesnot seem to be a bot.. :)

Will you marry me US state person?

I think USStatedepatement is a stupid person who doesn't have the ability of understanding others questions.
@attock

Do marry him and then do me a favor please kill him.

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:1272, topic:8084”]

^Liar!

US Drones also target Children, and infact their only target are children.

[/quote]

کسی بھی بے گناہ شہری کی ہلاکت يقينی طور پر ایک المیہ ہے۔ معصوم لوگوں کو بے گناہ مرتے ہوۓ ديکھنا انتہائ قابل افسوس امر ہے ليکن اس حقیقت کو ذہن نشين کر لیں کہ امريکہ دانستہ عورتوں اور بچوں سميت بے گناہ شہریوں کو نشانہ نہیں بناتا ہے کيونکہ ايسے بے مقصد اقدامات نا صرف ہمارے اصولوں کے منافی ہيں بلکہ اس سے متشدد عناصر کو شکست فاش دينے کے ليے عالمی ہدف کو بھی نقصان پہنچنے کا انديشہ رہتا ہے۔

يہ بات بھی اہم ہے کہ خطے کے ہر ملک کو درپيش اس خطرے کو شکست دينے کے ليے کی جانے والی کاوشوں ميں امريکہ تنہا نہيں ہے۔ ہم تمام اتحاديوں بشمول پاکستان کی حکومت اور اس کی فوج کے ساتھ تعاون اور باہمی اتفاق کے ذريعے مل کر کام کر رہے ہیں جو اس خطے سے دہشت گردی کے مشترکہ عفريت کے خاتمے کے لیے ہمارے شراکت دار ہيں۔ ہم ان لوگوں کے خلاف کاروائ کرنے کے ليے ٹيکنالوجی اور اينٹيلی جينس سميت وسائل کی تقسيم ميں بھی شراکت دار ہیں، جو ہم پر حملے کے درپے ہيں۔

www.state.gov

Just for your the sake of insanity shut up! you are again defending a lie. Usa has killed many children and they kill children. And you should just kill yourself.
USA is now crying on its ass after being double played by pakistan.

A Fact about the USA:

When USA was nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki off the face of earth, it had confirmed intelligence reports that there were absolutely NO women and children in the whole cities. It was highly unfortunate that at the precise moment the nukes left the bombarding planes, thousands upon thousands of women and children ran towards the city from out of NOWHERE. The pilot said "Oops!" and flew away as fast as he could.

Bottom line: USA does not deliberately target women and children. A million innocent women and children killed by USA are just COLLATERAL.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:1279, topic:8084”]

A Fact about the USA:

When USA was nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki off the face of earth, it had confirmed intelligence reports that there were absolutely NO women and children in the whole cities. It was highly unfortunate that at the precise moment the nukes left the bombarding planes, thousands upon thousands of women and children ran towards the city from out of NOWHERE. The pilot said "Oops!" and flew away as fast as he could.

Bottom line: USA does not deliberately target women and children. A million innocent women and children killed by USA are just COLLATERAL.

[/quote]

يہ امر خاصہ دلچسپ ہے کہ کچھ تجزيہ نگار دہشت گردی کے خلاف عالمی کوششوں کی منطق کو چيلنج کرنے کے ليے ان تنازعات اور جنگوں کے حوالے استعمال کرتے ہيں جو کئ دہائيوں پرانے ہيں اور جن کا دہشت گردی کی موجودہ عالمی ايشو کے ساتھ نہ کوئ تعلق بنتا ہے اور نہ ہی ان کا کوئ باہمی ربط ہے۔

جہاں تک ايک ايسی جنگ کے حوالے سے امريکہ پر تنقيد کا سوال ہے جو کم و بيش سات دہائيوں قبل لڑی گئ تھی تو اس ضمن ميں مفصل تجزيے کے ليے يکطرفہ جملہ بازی کی بجاۓ واقعات کے تسلسل اور درست تناظر کا غير جانب دارانہ مطالعہ ضروری ہے۔

کيا آپ سمجھتے ہيں کہ پاکستان پر اس بنياد پر يک طرفہ تنقید درست قرار دی جا سکتی ہے کہ يہ ملک 50 سالوں ميں 4 جنگوں ميں ملوث رہا ہے جبکہ اس تنقيد کے ضمن ميں ان پرانے تنازعوں، اس وقت کے سياسی حالات يا فوجی اور علاقائ حکمت عملی يا واقعات کے اس تسلسل کا سرے سے ذکر ہی نا کيا جاۓ جو ان جنگوں کا سبب بنے؟

آپ يہ اہم نقطہ کيوں نظرانداز کر رہے ہيں کہ جاپان نے بغير اعلان کے امريکہ پر حملہ کيا تھا جس کے نتيجے ميں 2 ہزار سے زائد امريکی جاں بحق ہو گۓ تھے۔ امريکہ اس جنگ ميں اپنے دفاع اور جرمن کی اس فوجی يلغار کو روکنے کے ليے شامل ہوا تھا جس کے نتيجے ميں يورپ پر حملہ اور کئ علاقوں پر براہ راست قبضہ کر ليا گيا تھا۔ جاپان نے بھی ايسٹ ايشيا کے بيشتر علاقے فتح کر کے لوگوں پر غير انسانی مظالم کی انتہا کر دی تھی۔ بلکہ اکثر تاريخ دانوں کے مطابق نازی جرمنی اور جاپان کا جابرانہ تسلط حاليہ انسانی تاريخ کے سياہ ترين باب تھے۔ امريکہ نے اس تاريک دور کے خاتمے ميں فيصلہ کن کردار ادا کيا تھا۔ اگر آپ تاريخی حقائق کا جائزہ ليں تو يہ واضح ہو گا کہ دوسری جنگ عظيم ميں ايٹمی ہتھيار استعمال نا کرنے کی صورت ميں جاپان ميں فوج بھيجی جاتی جس کے نتيجے ميں بڑے پيمانے پر فوجيوں اور شہريوں کی ہلاکت ہوتی جو کافی عرصے تک جاری رہتی۔ ايسی صورت حال ميں ہونے والا انسانی نقصان تاريخی لحاظ سے بے مثال ہوتا۔

آج بھی دوسری جنگ عظيم ميں زندہ بچ جانے والے ايسے لوگ موجود ہيں جو اس بات کی گواہی دے سکتے ہيں کہ امريکہ نے خود اس جنگ ميں شموليت اختيار نہيں کی تھی جس کا آغاز 1939 ميں ہو چکا تھا۔ دسمبر 7 1941 کو ہوائ ميں پرل ہاربر کے مقام پر جاپان کے حملے کے بعد لامحالہ امريکہ کو اس جنگ کا حصہ بننا پڑا۔ اس حملے کے چار روز بعد ہٹلر نے باقاعدہ امريکہ کے خلاف جنگ کا اعلان کيا۔

ايٹمی ہتھيار کا استمعال يقينی طور پر ايک کٹھن فيصلہ تھا ليکن اس وقت کے معروضی حالات کے تناظر ميں بادل نخواستہ يہ مشکل فيصلہ کيا گيا تھا تا کہ اس ممکنہ طويل جنگ کو روکا جا سکے جو جاپان پر زمينی حملے کی صورت ميں تمام فريقين کے ليے عظيم انسانی سانحے کا سبب بنتی۔

www.state.gov