Terrorism News/Incidents in Pakistan

[quote=“yousaf465, post:1239, topic:8084”]

you are such an antisemitic, you should be punished under french and german "free speech" laws :P:D

[/quote]

I am yet to see a real live jew so I think your argument is invalid :P

but I am antimuzlim for the most part for sure... so praise be to all the antimuzlim-insecticide-products/industries all around the world :D

So ..... USA USA USA

[quote="farhan_ds, post:1240, topic:8084"]

LEAVE FAISAL ALONE...

chris_crocker_leave_britney_alone.jpg

[/quote]

Did you know that tape-worms can grow upto 3 meters in length? that's like 3000 millimeters.... :o

and I don't think I need to remind you from where they come out to say hi... you already know that .... :D

Its just that your post indicates that you have a "L---------A---------R---------G--------E" problem this time.... get yourself checked from a real doctor before it hurts real bad :P:D

[quote=“Faisal, post:1241, topic:8084”]

I am yet to see a real live jew so I think your argument is invalid :P

but I am antimuzlim for the most part for sure... so praise be to all the antimuzlim-insecticide-products/industries all around the world :D

So ..... USA USA USA

Did you know that tape-worms can grow upto 3 meters in length? that's like 3000 millimeters.... :o

and I don't think I need to remind you from where they come out to say hi... you already know that .... :D

Its just that your post indicates that you have a "L---------A---------R---------G--------E" problem this time.... get yourself checked from a real doctor before it hurts real bad :P:D

[/quote]

Tukhas...

Well there is no law for spreading hatred against muzlim. :P

[quote=“yousaf465, post:1242, topic:8084”]

Tukhas...

Well there is no law for spreading hatred against muzlim. :P

[/quote]

that's just jewish slang ... so nothing antisemitic about it :D

and yes there's no law for spreading hatred against muzlims... cause muzlims are doing that themselves ... and to make a law against it would be making a law against ones own self right? :P:D

I can't feel sorry for USA for carrying out heavenly work.... neither should you :D

[quote=“Faisal, post:1243, topic:8084”]

that's just jewish slang ... so nothing antisemitic about it :D

and yes there's no law for spreading hatred against muzlims... cause muzlims are doing that themselves ... and to make a law against it would be making a law against ones own self right? :P:D

I can't feel sorry for USA for carrying out heavenly work.... neither should you :D

[/quote]

Any mention of jews, is considered antisemitic by certain "liberals" :D Leave that debate.

There is no law against hatred aganist muzlims because they don't exist...

As for USA , they fear the same end as Soviet Union had after 1988... that is why they keep running in a rat wheel.

they retreat from a mess and then come back to create another mess. Iraq is an excellent example.

Afghanistan is next http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/08/afghan-forces-fail-halt-taliban-resurgence-2014828132120549479.html

@faisal..

Oh bhai.. Awein jazbati nahi hote rehte..

You should drink Wormodox Daily.. thrice a day... your Intestinal tenants will soon leave..Problem solved :)

@topic.

Muslims are the worst followers among any religion..

PS: The Politically Correct Term for them is "the Commandment people"

PPS: Did i say muslims are the worst?

Protester killed in Islamabad.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:1246, topic:8084”]

Protester killed in Islamabad.

[/quote]

By USofA? ^_^

[quote=“Faisal, post:1247, topic:8084”]

By USofA? ^_^

[/quote]

Yes, because of us.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

aka the People and Government of Pakistan.

[/quote]

^

Damn right brothaa... you finally starting to understand what USofA stands fo... ;)

[quote=“yousaf465, post:1234, topic:8084”]

[/quote]

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

اس تصوير کی حقيقت يہ ہے۔

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/30/world/asia/30quake.html?_r=1

آپ ديکھ سکتے ہيں يہ تصوير سال 2008 ميں آنے والے زلزلے کے بعد کی ہے۔ جو افراد اپنے عدم برداشت اور نفرت پر مبنی جذبے کی تسکين کے لیے اس انسانی الميے کو "استعمال" کر رہے ہيں ان کی سوچ کی ناپختگی اور سرد مہری پر محض افسوس ہی کيا جا سکتا ہے۔

اس ميں کوئ شک نہيں کہ ايسی بے شمار ويڈيوز اور تصاوير انٹرنيٹ پر موجود ہيں جن ميں دکھاۓ جانے والے مناظر درست بھی ہو سکتے ہیں اور غلط بھی۔ ميں آپ کو پورے وثوق کے ساتھ بتا سکتا ہوں کہ ہر وہ واقعہ جس کے بارے ميں شواہد موجود ہوں اس کی تحقيق اور تفتيش کی جاتی ہے اور قصوروار افراد کے خلاف امريکی فوج کی جانب سے طے شدہ اصول وضوابط کے عين مطابق تفتيشی کاروائ بھی کی جاتی ہے۔ جن دہشت گروہوں کے خلاف ہم نبردآزما ہيں، کيا ان کے بہترين حمايتی بھی ايسے ہی طرزعمل کا دعوی کر سکتے ہيں؟

ميں يہ بھی واضح کر دوں کہ انٹرنيٹ پر موجود بے شمار تصاوير اور ويڈيوز يا تو جعلی ہوتی ہيں يا ان ميں اس انداز سے ردوبدل کيا جاتا ہے کہ واقعے کا درست تناظر اور سياق وسباق ہی تبديل ہو جاتا ہے۔

اس ميں کوئ شک نہيں کہ انٹرنيٹ جيسے اوپن ميڈيا پر بغير تحقيق اور ذرائع کی جانچ پڑتال کيے بغير ايسی ويڈيوز اور تصاوير حاصل کرنا کوئ مشکل کام نہيں جن کا مقصد صرف جذبات کو اشتعال دينا ہے۔

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

Pakistani Children killed in Drone attacks.

us-drone-attacks-kill-2043-people.jpe.jp

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

آپ ديکھ سکتے ہيں يہ تصوير سال 2008 ميں آنے والے زلزلے کے بعد کی ہے۔ جو افراد اپنے عدم برداشت اور نفرت پر مبنی جذبے کی تسکين کے لیے اس انسانی الميے کو "استعمال" کر رہے ہيں ان کی سوچ کی ناپختگی اور سرد مہری پر محض افسوس ہی کيا جا سکتا ہے۔

اس ميں کوئ شک نہيں کہ ايسی بے شمار ويڈيوز اور تصاوير انٹرنيٹ پر موجود ہيں جن ميں دکھاۓ جانے والے مناظر درست بھی ہو سکتے ہیں اور غلط بھی
[/quote] [quote=", post:, topic:"]
س ميں کوئ شک نہيں کہ انٹرنيٹ جيسے اوپن ميڈيا پر بغير تحقيق اور ذرائع کی جانچ پڑتال کيے بغير ايسی ويڈيوز اور تصاوير حاصل کرنا کوئ مشکل کام نہيں جن کا مقصد صرف جذبات کو اشتعال دينا ہے۔
[/quote]

This is by far the biggest slap on anyone`s face who has posted nonsense crap in this thread without authentication..

US State dept.. you have my vote for you.. no sarcasm, truth..

Besides, whatever the USA does, is for the best interest of its own people, which should be applauded for its efforts , no matter right or wrong, atleast their citizens get the benefits../../ not like our govt which operates for its own benefit, and all the stupid Qoum, which justifies its patriotism by posting pics and protesting on internet , keyboard warriors, instead of actually EVER Contributing practically to their own country..case in point, this thread, which is just a platform for stupid time waster who is here for arguing for the sake of arguing only..no actual recent terrorism incidents have been posted for over 100 posts, just blah blah, you are wrong you are wrong..

None of the regular users here is on any fat payroll for spreading propaganda. The propagandist's job forces him to research and compose his crap before posting, whereas any other user will simply pick the first available picture on the internet to visualize anything that is already well-established. Time is a precious commodity, and it will be a waste if it is spent for extensive pre-post research to reply to such state-sponsored propaganda.

I have personally tried not to counter such propaganda here, and advise others to do the same, simply because I think there is no use to it. Why exactly someone who is being paid to post crap will stop doing so, no matter what great counter argument is presented. Like a paid dancer, he will continue to twist his backside in our face until such time as his next paycheck, after which he will begin afresh.

As I stated earlier, thanks to US-AIDS project, this thread has lost its track and needs another cleanup.

I say Ban this propagandist. He is always spamming in this thread and spread his bullSH*T lies. If the pic posted by Yousad was not authentic then at the same time USASS-Aid's propoganda sh*t is also not true. One of those scumbags who are trying to brainwash our nation into slavery.
Ban him!

Those who have ignored innocent hundreds of children killed in American terrorists attacks aka drone attacks and those who can't keep their words need a mini mental state examination.

The following report was published on August 11, 2011.

Over 160 children reported among drone deaths

As for US caring for it citizens is concerned. The following deaths just show how racist and trigger happy these american terrorists are.

Michael Brown shooting: Dramatic pictures show moment teenager was gunned down by cops

Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson

New Video Emerges of Police Shooting Kajieme Powell in St. Louis

Compare that with how Australian police handled a similar situation.

Gunman Lee Matthew Hillier sentenced to 4.5 years in jail over stand-off in Brisbane's Queen St Mall

Edit:Tone down.

@attock

why so quiet on this innocent journalist's brutal murder?

BwjJor6IUAA21HT.jpg

too cute @yousaf465 *winks*

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:1254, topic:8084”]

If the pic posted by Yousad was not authentic then at the same time USASS-Aid's propoganda sh*t is also not true.

[/quote]

اگر آپ واقعی يہ سمجھتے ہيں کہ امريکی امداد کی سرے سے کوئ حقيقت ہی نہيں ہے تو پھر آپ اس بارے ميں کيا کہيں گے کہ تربلہ ڈيم جس سے لاکھوں پاکستانيوں کی توانائ کی ضروريات پوری ہوتی ہيں، وہ بھی يو ايس ايڈ کے تعاون سے ہی وجود ميں آيا تھا۔ کيااسے بھی آپ غلط قرار ديں گے؟

اور پھر اسی حوالے سے يہ حقائق بھی توجہ طلب ہيں کہ پاکستان ميں حاليہ اکنامک سروے رپورٹ کے مطابق سال 2011 -12 کے دوران امريکہ ميں مقيم پاکستانيوں کی جانب سے ملک ميں جو زرد مبادلہ بيجھا گيا ہے وہ کل آمدنی کا 7۔17 فيصد يعنی کہ 4۔1922 ملين ڈالرز ہے۔

کيا آپ واقعی يہ سمجھتے ہيں کہ يہ بات پاکستان کے مفاد ميں ہے کہ دونوں ممالک کے مابين تعلقات کو منقطع کر ديا جاۓ اور اس امريکی امداد کو بھی مسترد کر ديا جاۓ جس سے لاکھوں عام پاکستانی شہريوں کے مفادات بالواسطہ يا بلاواسطہ وابستہ ہيں؟

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

It must give a tremendous sense of elation to the 'masters' to see a nation begging for aid and not refusing it (lest, it may become self-supportive).

starvingchildrenNowPublic.jpg

دے دے، ہمیں بھی یو ایس، ایڈز دے دے۔

^

[quote="SupMA5TER, post:1259, topic:8084"]

It must give a tremendous sense of elation to the 'masters' to see a nation begging for aid and not refusing it

starvingchildrenNowPublic.jpg

دے دے، ہمیں بھی یو ایس، ایڈز دے دے۔

[/quote]

Why shouldn't it?

All this could have been prevented in just 10 rupees per kid. Hamdam/Sathi anyone? Oh wait, that's unIzlamic.... my bad :(

IMO, blaming others for one's own idiocy in never a good idea.