Terrible News!

the "chappa" industry aka bollywood have decided to ruin more hollywood great movies... not satisfied by chappafying millions of english movies, they have decided to disgrace some more big name movies...

the greatest actor of the world(as indians call him) aka aamir khan wants to make a deto-chappa of a movie called "forest gump" after he disgraced a movie called memento which is not enough for his stomach...

the most beautiful woman in the world(as indians call her) aka ashwariya and the best action start(as indian call 'it') aka akhay kumar are busy in remaking "back to the future series" ... akhay will take on the fox character while ashwariya will take on his mother's character...

they really want people like me to puke.. oh i wish a war happens so atleast india won't have anything left to claim they are "good"

sorry for the hate... but i can't help it

It takes skill to even copy something.

Yeah they're copying alot of stories from english movies but still it requires good actors and skill. If it was so easy anyone could be doing it.

And well, To be honest i hate indian movies and i dont like any desi movies, dramas or anything i just dont watch Pakistani or Indian both, but most of the Pakistani awam most of whom are women are crazy over indian movies and and drama's and indian channels so they are obviously a hit even in pakistan.

the only good thing i have seen in indian media is good acting skills... nothing else... nothing nothing nothing else... i don't watch indian movies but i cannot just ignore these atrocities against humanity

Oh no! :(

many hollywood movies are copies of foreign movies, and much worse copies.

hahahaha.. LMAO

i am picturing Amir in the role of forest gump.

but on the serious note. this is the most stupid thing for bollywood to do. wat next copying starwars, terminator and E.T (oh wait they have already done that)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It takes skill to even copy something.
[/quote]

LOL

When they run of skills, they put original scenes in the copy movies … I still remember MI2 copy :D

Which one is the Star Wars clone?

they can chappafy whatever they want no one is forcing you to watch them (i hope:P)

originals will always be there they won't be overwritten by the chappas or anything :D

you know guyz... we think indian media is big.... but it is pretty pathetic... the simple reason being that hollywood is getting crappier and crappier every year... and they are copying the french and the japanese or chinese or thai or whatever movies they can get a hold of... di caprio's super famous oscar winning movie like "the departed" is a "chappa" of a hong kong movie aka "internal affairs" which i seriously liked better... but the indians are wannabees so they would only copy hollywood no matter if they produce crap... and the fun thing is when amir khan made a chappa of memento aka gajni, he hid the fact that he copied an english movie and said that he copied a "tamil" movie .... w0w the nerve...

the only good thing i have seen in indian media is good acting skills… nothing else… nothing nothing nothing else… i don’t watch indian movies but i cannot just ignore these atrocities against humanity
[/quote]

true man apart frm media everyone in india is an actor…look how they create drama after mumbai attacks…it shows their skills in drama bazi :)

yeah man its very much true that they copy about 75% of the scenes and situations from English movies...

there will also be a chaapa of film She is the man starring rani mukherji acting as a sikh boy and you can imagine how much it will be pathetic.

Indians are fuckin losers

They can't think of their own fuckin ideas and they copying movies of other nation

That's totally lame

Indian media just sucks

Indians are fuckin losers

They can’t think of their own fuckin ideas and they copying movies of other nation

That’s totally lame

Indian media just sucks

[/quote]

oh mind tha language dude… the indians may deserve it but the forum admins may not like it

I agree the indian media sucks.

I remember that one time in some TV show on Star Plus or some indian channel there was a song competetion or something like that. A guy sung a song of Atif Aslam. After that the judge really hammered him that why he sung a song by Atif Aslam he uses mixers and blah blah to make his sound better and he's not a proper singer and blah blah stuff like that. My question is, So what if atif aslam has used some techniques to make his songs sound better? If they have such a problem then they can do it themselves if they want no one is stopping them.

You can find this clip on youtube

I agree the indian media sucks.

I remember that one time in some TV show on Star Plus or some indian channel there was a song competetion or something like that. A guy sung a song of Atif Aslam. After that the judge really hammered him that why he sung a song by Atif Aslam he uses mixers and blah blah to make his sound better and he’s not a proper singer and blah blah stuff like that. My question is, So what if atif aslam has used some techniques to make his songs sound better? If they have such a problem then they can do it themselves if they want no one is stopping them.

You can find this clip on youtube

[/quote]

yes everyone saw that clip:D… although he is correct about atif aslam but he is saying that only due to hate against pakistan…

Yes and its not just that, he completely insulted Atif Aslam by calling him "baysura" and stuff like that.

Yes and its not just that, he completely insulted Atif Aslam by calling him “baysura” and stuff like that.
[/quote]

^so why the fcuking bollywood askin atif to sing for their crap movies…