Terminating PTCL DSL Connection

Hey GUyzz...i have a question...what do i have to do if i want to terminate my PTCL DSL connection??? do i have to place a request on the 1236 for that or i have to go to my local exchange with Router for this purpose...please guide me... :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey GUyzz…i have a question…what do i have to do if i want to terminate my PTCL DSL connection??? do i have to place a request on the 1236 for that or i have to go to my local exchange with Router for this purpose…please guide me… :P
[/quote]

I think they do terminate via 1236, but if not, you can go to customer care centres. Exchanges can also do it, but going to exchange would be lazy paperwork and traveling cost.

to terminate your dsl connection goto your area ptcl exchange with your modem and phone bill

I think they do terminate via 1236, but if not, you can go to customer care centres. Exchanges can also do it, but going to exchange would be lazy paperwork and traveling cost.

[/quote]

i dont think they terminate via 1236 bcoz incase my 12month contract period iznt completed i have to return modem and for that i have to go to local exchange…so i think hav to go to exchange…

to terminate your dsl connection goto your area ptcl exchange with your modem and phone bill
[/quote]

what if i havnt paid my last bill…can i terminate then ???

1.PTCL personnel dont recommend getting terminated by calling 1236, they would disable your internet and dsl from backend, in like 2 days and you would still be charged and they would take alot of time to fully terminate

2. Goto exchange with CPE(customer premises equipment, router etc..), last paid bill, your id card, and a application to get connection terminated(its good if you give them application, though its not necessary), and your connection will be terminated immediately

3.They only terminate when your previous due are cleared, so you need to clear your dues first by paying bill

hmmm..thankxx!!

Dial 080080800 and girl will teach u there r 2/3 options she gave me before 12 days.

Dial 080080800 and girl will teach u there r 2/3 options she gave me before 12 days.
[/quote]

thankx i already got them!! :)

terminate through 1218, you should have all the packaging ( of modem), they will demand it.

thankx i already got them!! :)

[/quote]

Before terminating they says, why r u terminating and as i told them all situation unlimited no. of times they still said do not terminate hehe.

I will terminate this one and will get new in future

jalpari try to get on ONU.The current copper line you're using is 120years old :P You can't get good noise ratio on it & the ptcl staff is kaamchur,they won't dig the whole place for your landline and remove the fault in underground cable :D

terminate through 1218, you should have all the packaging ( of modem), they will demand it.
[/quote]

if i terminate through 1218…will they (PTCL ppl) cum at my home to collect the modem ??? r i have to take itmyself!