Telephone With Recoding feature

Help me out i am looking for a telephone set with builtin recoding feature on memory card so that no one knows i am recoding the calls on the line. So that after the day or when i want to listen the calls i can get the card out of the phone and put that to my computer to listen??? any suggestion???/

Mostly Sony Ericsson handsets have this feature. Sometimes there is a beep before recording. Be careful.

?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Help me out i am looking for a telephone set with builtin recoding feature on memory card so that no one knows i am recoding the calls on the line. So that after the day or when i want to listen the calls i can get the card out of the phone and put that to my computer to listen??? any suggestion???/
[/quote]

Are u asking about landline telephone set.............?

This is unethical and perhaps a crime to record anyone''s conversation without informing other party.

^

Agreed.

Thanks

This is unethical and perhaps a crime to record anyone’'s conversation without informing other party.
[/quote]

I know many people who want to record the audio of the calls from their cell phone because some people abuse them and after receving the call they don’t have any proof to complaint against someone.

This is unethical and perhaps a crime to record anyone’'s conversation without informing other party.
[/quote]

Actually i disagree 100%. Why fear when u dont talk non sense or anything stupid on phone :)

^

Still it is treated as Un-ethical activity unless some one is abusing you and you want it to be used as proof.

Thanks

@ ALL aren't we going off topic? @ BillaBadmash if you were looking for Mobile Phones then Sony Ericsson is the best answer. Get any W-Series handset, End of discussion.

^

Please specify model name too ? if u know :)

Thanks

there used to be a software which I used when i had nokia 6600 several years before,,it was installable on all Symbian phones..

but now i cant just recall its name :(

may be you can find it when you google it

well there is one i found in nokia ovi,,it is not free but not very expensive..only Rs 327

may be you can purchase it with this low price

http://store.ovi.com/content/11916

Actually i am looking for landline not for mobile phone and bro dont take these things serious i need it to my office to keep an eye on couple of people whom i think are miss using the phone lolzzzzz

and even unethical but guys u never know any of you family member can get into some trouble if you never keep a good supervision to them. My grand father use to say

"Do sonay ka nawala laykin rakhoo share ki ankh"

Even if you family members are good dont forget 18 crore do have alot of bad sheeps in them.

^

:)

Thanks

I have a Panasonic cordless phone that has recording feature too :)

Thanks

I have a Panasonic cordless phone that has recording feature too :)

Thanks

[/quote]

Nice to hear that can i have the model of that telephone set??? and approximate price ???

Well basically we given it for repair and the guy said it cant be repaired so he exchanged our cordless phone with that recording cordless phone... some Mc-30 Panasonic cassette is used in it, we didn't tried it yet but the guy said it works.... will let u know the model number in the evening...right now @ office :)

Thanks

^

But i think that recording is for the incoming calls and used as an answering machine....but still let u know the model number. :)

Thanks

Model number is KX - T4301BH

Panasonic

Any idea about price...?