Telenors reaction to Zong quick markshare gain!

unlimited.jpg

Here: http://telenor.com.pk/prepaid/unlimited_freeCalls.php

So that's ~4rs / day for 11am to 2pm for telenor to telenor calls.

IMHO, not impressive.

i'm a djuice user. i dont know why telenor has less promotions and schemes for djuice.

I don't understand Telenors marekting strategy. They keep coming up with stupid and very unlcear packages for limited time. Thats why i like Warid who have sensible call rates and no gimmicks.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

http://telenor.com.pk/images/ad/unlimited.jpg

Here: http://telenor.com.pk/prepaid/unlimited_freeCalls.php

So that’s ~4rs / day for 11am to 2pm for telenor to telenor calls.

IMHO, not impressive.

[/quote]

As a matter of fact…what ZONG introduced and what Telenor did is not a new thing… Such things are very common in europe… ON-NET unlimited calls for a fixed amount exists for ages now in europe… for a fixed amount you get unlimited ON-net calls + certain Free minutes + certain Free texts …

This is a start for unlimited On-net calling which will extend outside this Late nite and noon hours limit… its all competition driven practice… operators will extend hours duration in coming months.

so they should charge a fee and make these ON-net calls unlimited just like PTCL did. That would make much more sense and many more customers can benefit.

^ ditto

unlimited on net calls (to ONE or atleast a FEW numbers) is what i and i guess every other regular chatter-box like me wants.

^ ditto

unlimited on net calls (to ONE or atleast a FEW numbers) is what i and i guess every other regular chatter-box like me wants.

[/quote]

Wateen has it on EverGreen telephony :D … WLL have been doing that for a while but cellular companies of this nature have been reluctant.

Wateen doesn't work. Service doesn't work. Feature doesn't work. Feature is non-existant. End of story :P

Wateen doesn’t work. Service doesn’t work. Feature doesn’t work. Feature is non-existant. End of story :P
[/quote]

It does work for me… That statement is an exaggeration beyond limits. :confused:

this package is aimed at ppl switching from telenor to zong

Telenor and Zong both well experienced companies in Pakistan. (Chalak, Makar companian)

I am not using telenor and Jazz just because of there stupid advertisement adds lol.

So that’s ~4rs / day for 11am to 2pm for telenor to telenor calls.
[/quote]

No wonder my calls don’t go through at that time !

No wonder my calls don’t go through at that time !

[/quote]

49+ Tax for 15 days, so 3 x 15 = 45 hours. That equals 1.09+Tax per hour whether you call or not

well it is totaly ended coz telenor ended this offer due to massive load, so the network is back where it was earlier now calls and msgs goes like always without any problem.

at least iam not experiencing any problem which i had earlier.

As a matter of fact…what ZONG introduced and what Telenor did is not a new thing… Such things are very common in europe… ON-NET unlimited calls for a fixed amount exists for ages now in europe… for a fixed amount you get unlimited ON-net calls + certain Free minutes + certain Free texts …

This is a start for unlimited On-net calling which will extend outside this Late nite and noon hours limit… its all competition driven practice… operators will extend hours duration in coming months.

[/quote]

Unlimited free onnet calls are available on worldcall and wateen already…

Telenor is very agressive in their marketing.

are they giving sms bundle in har second package?

sms bundle is only avaiable for Djuice.