Telenor SMS Center Number?

1.What z telenor sms center number i searchd their website but didnt find.2.I wan2 buy ufone sim what z d cost&which packag z good i m buyng ufon coz cheap international sms les then Rs.2.

Just called ufone franchise they told 333sim costs 200 w/ 50 Rs balance&331 costs 120 w/ 20 Rs balance.Previously i heard that new ufone prepay costs 100Rs w/ 50 Rs balance.Why 333 z expensive?Do it get beter network strength? Plz post sms center number of telenor 4me as i lost mine.

the message centre is +9234550000010

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

the message centre is +9234550000010
[/quote]

ruhaan d number u wrote z wrong i think there z extra0 or other i tried but it failed.

yeah man u are right there is a extra zero i m really sorry for that

the number is +923455000010

@Feras: When making new threads please make the topic a bit more descriptive than 'Question'.

@Feras: When making new threads please make the topic a bit more descriptive than ‘Question’.
[/quote]

ok next time i wil write a litle about d question in post.Anyhow d sms center number ruhaan told z not working 4me.

I have telenor dejuice number and sms centere same as ruhaan provided. sms center may be different of differnet package or prepaid and postpaid have different.

The SMS center is the same for Telenor. Centers don't change by package.

actualy after putting this sms center number i tried to send sms on 667 to check the ownership of my telenor sim but sms was failing again and again,may b 667 dsnt work for telenor?

actualy after putting this sms center number i tried to send sms on 667 to check the ownership of my telenor sim but sms was failing again and again,may b 667 dsnt work for telenor?
[/quote]

yeah it doesnt for me either

for checkin the owner ship a better thing is http://wss.telenor.com.pk/WSC/app/

I get the following error when I try to register

"An error occurred while processing SQLObject: [WSC.VIEW:V_SBL_SUBSCRIBER_INFO.QUERY] : An error occured while processing Query : Unable to acquire database connection from ConnectionManager: Unable to get connection for DSN [TP_SIE] : Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection"

[/quote]

i am registered there still i get the error

maybe there is an error in their SQL database

edit: just checked its workin now

667 and other short-codes may fail. Resending the message three or four times usually works.

I know I get an error whenever I send a text to 8989... and those idiots don't pronounce my name correctly inspite of the spellings being laid down in front of them CLEARLY! Sigh... just one or two pronounce it well...

Pakistan...!

Just write REG and send to 345 . You will get sms about ownership

If SIM is not on name than would SIM gona blocked? and if it blocked than can we get reactivat again? I have telenor sim, I provided my ID Card but still not on my and still working till now.

no if sim is on someone else's name than it will not be blocked. only those sim will be blocked which doesnot have any owner information.

no if sim is on someone else’s name than it will not be blocked. only those sim will be blocked which doesnot have any owner information.
[/quote]

u mean those ones on which we get dummy registrations?

u mean those ones on which we get dummy registrations?

[/quote]

no sometimes mobile shop owner get the sim on thier own name, those sims wont be blocked

and there are some sim that are on no ones name, they will be blocked

I have such sim which is on no one's name and I confirmed from Telenor helpline. So, I must act now to stop bloking that my addtitioal sim may not be blocked