Telenor no 0345#3111221 for sale bid your price its only for khi

telenor silver no 0345-3111221 for sale bid your price!!!!!

starting price is 500 rs

bid for it

give me at 100rs ..!!

It should be "Live like a candle that burns itself,

but gives light to others". The candle is not a

human being.

As for selling of special numbers, I think it's silly.

But please continue.

Sheikh 'Seekh Pa' Chilli

gimme at 5001 rs

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

gimme at 5001 rs
[/quote]

lol

Seller is so lucky!

so how much do u want :D:P

gimme at 5001 rs
[/quote]

hahahaha i am hell sure that u r kidding…

man go and buy any network’s post paid sim and get a golden number for free…

700 Last price :)

700 Last price :)
[/quote]

ok i am ready to transfer you the sim how will u pay the payment to me

hmmm well ok kool. Deal. Do you have a bank account number or anything so that i can just transfer you the cash or may be we can meet in khi. tell me where you live so may we can meet?? by the way i live in clifton at boat basin. Can you come and give me the number.Pease :)

hmmm well ok kool. Deal. Do you have a bank account number or anything so that i can just transfer you the cash or may be we can meet in khi. tell me where you live so may we can meet?? by the way i live in clifton at boat basin. Can you come and give me the number.Pease :)
[/quote]

ya i have my bank acount no you can pay me by making a payorder in my name and we hav both to go a telenor cs center to transfer the sim in ur name is there any cs near ur area.

Yes we have service centre at clifton near 2 talwaar and a frenchise at boat basin. sms me on dis number 03122273362

Yes we have service centre at clifton near 2 talwaar and a frenchise at boat basin. sms me on dis number 03122273362
[/quote]

dear actually i cant meet u till satuerday bcoz i have to over stay in my office due to some offcial work i iwll inform u v.soon ok take care

kool. my first paper is on friday. lets meet on saturday or sunday then. SMS me i will contact u take cares

gimme at 5001 rs
[/quote]

he said 500 rs why 5001 rs