Telenor hoax, just got a call

i just received a call on my telenor number, from 0342-8766076. the dude congratulated me on winning 10 laqs and asked me to immediately call a telenor number that he provided. it felt like a con so i checked out the telenor website:

telenor.com.pk

Customers Beware

Please be aware that some Telenor Pakistan customers are receiving hoax calls and fraudulent SMS informing them that they have won a valuable prize. To get the prize, customers are told to buy some scratch cards and tell the calling party the numbers on them. The fraudulent party immediately transfers the balance to unknown accounts thus depriving the customers of their money.

Please also be aware that in some instances, Telenor Pakistan customers are receiving hoax calls and fraudulent SMS asking them to reply. The SMS contains a hidden message which transfers prepaid balance from the customer's account on reply.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SUCH CALLS AND SMS ARE A FRAUD.

This notice is being given in the public-interest to inform our customers from fraudulent practices. However Telenor Pakistan does not hold any responsibility or is in any way liable for compensation what so ever against such fraudulent activities.

I have recived that kind of calls on my family;s mobilink number for like 100 times.

nava aayaan aeein sonaya?