Telenor GPRS/EDGE

I thought we could start operator-specific threads now. So here's Telenor's. Can someone come up with other telco-specific threads?

This way, we can easily collate all the information into one thread, relevant for everyone.

GPRS/Wap settings of Telenor Prepaid:

IP address (Gateway, DNS, Proxy server):

"172.18.19.11"

APN: "wap" (use "internet" if "wap" doesn't work for you)

Username: "Telenor"

Password: "Telenor"

Are there really so many problems with telcos so as to have their own specific threads?

Certain topics, on the other hand, like comparison of EDGE and GPRS by various operators are far more important and of interest.

i Buy I-Mate Jasjam New three months back in 48000 rupees now problem is i use Telenor Post paid connection in my Pocket Pc Telenor GPRS/EDGE not work properly in my city Ghotki,Sindh only in my handset I call Telenor call center everyday but no response to me I send the mail to but same problem I send 2 Mails to PTA and PTA notes my Complaint both time and send the mail to telenor solve the problem in 7 day but telenor not solve my problem this problem only in Sukkur to Rahim Yar Khan areas I go to Sukkur then GPRS/EDGE Works Fine in My handset same to in Karachi city Works fine now i so much tried Please can some on help me to solve my problem

how much is Telenor charging for that unlimited GPRS/EDGE package? i guess prices are the same for the two and you must have a postpaid package?

i got error message"the answering modem has disconnected" while i trying to connect gprs from telenor on my i-mate jam please help me guys

I have changed the thread title to reflect the content of the thread; GPRS and EDGE connectivity from Telenor.

Are you hooking up your imate to the PC or not? If you are, it's mostly due to messed up drivers. If not, I don't know - since I've never used an Imate.

I've used the Moto E680/i/E6 (ROKR) and the A1200 (actually, they all have the same software architecture, just like the Sony Ericsson K and W phones...mostly)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Are you hooking up your imate to the PC or not? If you are, it’s mostly due to messed up drivers. If not, I don’t know - since I’ve never used an Imate.

I’ve used the Moto E680/i/E6 (ROKR) and the A1200 (actually, they all have the same software architecture, just like the Sony Ericsson K and W phones…mostly)

[/quote]

no i don’t connect my imate to pc :(

how much is Telenor charging for that unlimited GPRS/EDGE package? i guess prices are the same for the two and you must have a postpaid package?
[/quote]

Rs.1000 for Smart Mail + Rs.250 for Plan A + 25% Tax ~ Rs.1570 per month

And yes, as all the other companies require, it is only available on Postpaid connections.

Telenor very bad gprs here in bahawalnagar punjab m tired :) ufone and mobilink are best :) why should other companies not taking action of poor gprs in some areas.. what should do! PAKISTAN HAS NOT COUSTOMER RIGHT, WHY!!???????????? is telenor has edge on pri paid Favrt pak site

GPRS/Wap settings of Telenor Prepaid:

IP address (Gateway, DNS, Proxy server):

"172.18.19.11"

APN: "wap" (use "internet" if "wap" doesn't work for you)

Username: "Telenor"

Password: "Telenor"

Are there really so many problems with telcos so as to have their own specific threads?

Certain topics, on the other hand, like comparison of EDGE and GPRS by various operators are far more important and of interest.

i Buy I-Mate Jasjam New three months back in 48000 rupees now problem is i use Telenor Post paid connection in my Pocket Pc Telenor GPRS/EDGE not work properly in my city Ghotki,Sindh only in my handset I call Telenor call center everyday but no response to me I send the mail to but same problem I send 2 Mails to PTA and PTA notes my Complaint both time and send the mail to telenor solve the problem in 7 day but telenor not solve my problem this problem only in Sukkur to Rahim Yar Khan areas I go to Sukkur then GPRS/EDGE Works Fine in My handset same to in Karachi city Works fine now i so much tried Please can some on help me to solve my problem

i got error message"the answering modem has disconnected" while i trying to connect gprs from telenor on my i-mate jam please help me guys

I have changed the thread title to reflect the content of the thread; GPRS and EDGE connectivity from Telenor.

Are you hooking up your imate to the PC or not? If you are, it's mostly due to messed up drivers. If not, I don't know - since I've never used an Imate.

I've used the Moto E680/i/E6 (ROKR) and the A1200 (actually, they all have the same software architecture, just like the Sony Ericsson K and W phones...mostly)

Are you hooking up your imate to the PC or not? If you are, it’s mostly due to messed up drivers. If not, I don’t know - since I’ve never used an Imate.

I’ve used the Moto E680/i/E6 (ROKR) and the A1200 (actually, they all have the same software architecture, just like the Sony Ericsson K and W phones…mostly)

[/quote]

no i don’t connect my imate to pc :(

[/quote]

Rs.1000 for Smart Mail + Rs.250 for Plan A + 25% Tax ~ Rs.1570 per month

And yes, as all the other companies require, it is only available on Postpaid connections.