Techno Chameleon Skins (www.techno-chameleon.com)

Techno Chameleon is the Largest online store for skins

Visit this link and buy skins for laptops, Blackberry, Pc ,ipods, xbox , consoles, gaming devices and much more

Just visit

www.technochameleon.com...

Thousands of designs available and if thats not all you can order

custom skins for your products. First 15 customers get customized

wooden keychain absolutely free.

62067437296476355207645.jpg

Recently launched Black berry , PS3 SLim , iPad , iPod Nano 5g Skins.

Order Placed.

Order Number: 10721-224147

- Can you please explain about the material you use for the Laptop Skins?

- Is it plainly laminated(the shining one) or dotted on top?

- Which type of adhesive do you use?

- Is it removable and re-usable?

You might have an idea that how do you need to explain about these things to satisfy a customer and make him buy your product.

I am asking about this because I really don't know about this stuff but I have had a very bad experience with another provider on WP. I won't disclose about them because it's what based on every customer's own level of satisfaction. I would also mention that the service of that provider was appreciate-able. He tried hard to give quality.

My questions are about both the Stocked Skins and the Custom Made Skins.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

- Can you please explain about the material you use for the Laptop Skins?

- Is it plainly laminated(the shining one) or dotted on top?

- Which type of adhesive do you use?

- Is it removable and re-usable?

You might have an idea that how do you need to explain about these things to satisfy a customer and make him buy your product.

I am asking about this because I really don’t know about this stuff but I have had a very bad experience with another provider on WP. I won’t disclose about them because it’s what based on every customer’s own level of satisfaction. I would also mention that the service of that provider was appreciate-able. He tried hard to give quality.

My questions are about both the Stocked Skins and the Custom Made Skins.

[/quote]

1) We use high quality vinyl for our skins. Our materials are throughly tested and in no way they do any damage to your product. People out there may provide skins printed on Chinese vinyls but they damage your product in the long run.

2) Didn’t get your second question. Its a vinyl and and it can be given two finishes. Matt and Glossy… The Matt finish is a bit rough whereas the Glossy one is smooth.

3) After you have taken off the skin its not reusable and let me assure you that if anyone says that their products/skin can be reused again, they’re probably lying. The skin will never adhere to the surface the second time you apply it. Its easily removable and does not do any damage what so ever to your laptop

I know the previous provider you’re talking about. They’ve had some issues with quality. The stock and custom skins are the same. The material used are the same as well. All our materials will remain same and rest assured we’ll never compromise on quality because we value our customers. Do place an order soon. You will not be disappointed.

Thank You

Order Placed.

Order Number: 10721-224147

[/quote]

Your order has been received…The skin will be sent soon…Thank You.

Very intresting, sent you an email, and waiting for reply.

Techno Chameleon now offering customized mugs for customers and that too at an affordable price. Get your name, picture or a logo printed on a mug. For more details see our page on facebook. You'll get the contact details there.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Techno-Chameleon/207645461355?ref=ts

Offering 10% discount on all products till 14th August..

New Products coming up soon on our website.

www.techno-chameleon.com

^ My skin haven't received yet.

What did you order..??

If your name is fayaz and you ordered a laptop skin then your package was recieved by : Details below

Consignment Note # :+1000394711

Origin : Lahore

Destination : Karachi

Booking Date : 24/07/2010

Pcs : 1

Weight : .5

Service : Blue Edge

Out for delivery 26/07/2010

Shipment Delivered on 26/07/2010 at 1206 to MUNEER HASSAN

What did you order…??

If your name is fayaz and you ordered a laptop skin then your package was recieved by : Details below

Consignment Note # :+1000394711

Origin : Lahore

Destination : Karachi

Booking Date : 24/07/2010

Pcs : 1

Weight : .5

Service : Blue Edge

Out for delivery 26/07/2010

Shipment Delivered on 26/07/2010 at 1206 to MUNEER HASSAN

[/quote]

I’m talking about the package named AbuBakar.

Its on its way

Kindly tell me abt lappy skin is it only sided or cover both sides n wht r d shipment charges for karachi r u offering just online or hav sm place frm where i collect tht

Techno Chameleon Now Introduces

Blackberry Skins

Ps3 Slim Skins

Ipod Nano5G Skins

Apple Ipad Skins

Visit : www.technochameleon.com

New Products Launched , visit our website for more information.

www.technochameleon.com

Techno Chameleon has also come up with Black Tshirts and iphone bumpers...!!!

Visit our website

www.technochameleon.com