Technical problem in LDN seems to disconnect every few minutes!

Hi,

I am having some strange problem with LDN, I hope someone has a fix for it.

My DSL stays stable and internet blinks all the time but the internet gets disconnected like its not connected at all.

Every thing disconnected even the browsing and gives timeouts. It happens every 5-10-15 minutes and stays disconnected for about a minute.

sometimes in the morning it works fine, but I hope someone has a clue on whats going on.

Happening since 15 days.

- Ad

I have a similar problem. They blame it on the phone line, but early mornings my internet is perfect. Apparently the phone line decides for itself what hours to work properly. To be honest, they have good customer service and everything and great at picking up the phone and logging complaints, but they can't really resolve issues and just blame it on PTCL or the media in your area. I've decided to order a new PTCL line with PTCL dsl, let's see how it goes.

Yeah it a issue with your phone line, contact your Lineman.

Yup its Fault from Cabinet

Your Lineman can fix it Only

LDN cant help you on this becuz they cant Touch PTCL things

So keep dailing 1218 1218 and log complains i hope you will get your line man with in a Month

is it at the big cabinet or just the connection on the pole?

i got a lineman in contact, will report back later.

thanks.

No need to Thanks brother we all are here to Help each other ;)

so If the Lineman didnt fix it

so do the method i told you...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

is it at the big cabinet or just the connection on the pole?

i got a lineman in contact, will report back later.

thanks.

[/quote]

Big cabinet

not from your Pole Bro

They Fix mine from Cabinet and take some Khacha pani :P

Just a noob question, how does one get hold of the local lineman? I really don't see any point in calling 1218.

you can wait on exchange for one to passby and grab him

Lol that's an idea. My line is #$%^&# and I don't know what to do. Gotta love Pakistan.

never tried Linkdotnet but my Friend Tried it and he said

LDN sucks !!!!