Tech mela!

It is a good step for the Pakistani Market but i was greatly disappointed with the limited number of brands and products.

apart from one or two deals nothing much to it.

No laptops, no cameras , no led/lcd etc

Techmela.com

IMG_20150911_103429.JPG

[quote=“highway, post:, topic:”]

It is a good step for the Pakistani Market but i was greatly disappointed with the limited number of brands and products.

apart from one or two deals nothing much to it.

No laptops, no cameras , no led/lcd etc

Techmela.com

IMG_20150911_103429.JPG

[/quote]

after seeing the response from pakistani companies, google has secretly changed the name to “Sh!t Mela” in their confidential files.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:2, topic:22237”]

after seeing the response from pakistani companies, google has secretly changed the name to “Sh!t Mela” in their confidential files.

[/quote]

hahah lolz it seems to me a #$%# maila limited products , Draz.pk is the prime retail parnter all of stuff looks like belong to Draz.pk which Techmaila is selling so what is new in it sorry but does not work for me i still love to buy from Aliexpress :) and i hope Alibaba group start their operations in Pakistan…

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:3, topic:22237”]

hahah lolz it seems to me a #$%# maila limited products , Draz.pk is the prime retail parnter all of stuff looks like belong to Draz.pk which Techmaila is selling so what is new in it sorry but does not work for me i still love to buy from Aliexpress :) and i hope Alibaba group start their operations in Pakistan…

[/quote]

Alibaba maybe but i don’t think it will be coming soon… too much bureaucratic red tape and corrupt politicians.

If alibapa comes in pakistan I'll buy this my dream 3 wheeler

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:22237”]

If alibapa comes in pakistan I’ll buy this my dream 3 wheeler

[/quote]

YOU can buy this now … here you go …

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:6, topic:22237”]

YOU can buy this now … here you go …

1614651d1441366709-breaking-road-price-l

[/quote]

Thank you so much i really need this ttrolley bike any idea how much it costs otherwise I’ll call tomorrow on mentioned numbers

^ If it's not personal, may we know why you're so interested in this particular type of 'bike'? I'm not mocking you or anything, I'm just intrigued, because that's an unusual choice.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:8, topic:22237”]

^ If it’s not personal, may we know why you’re so interested in this particular type of ‘bike’? I’m not mocking you or anything, I’m just intrigued, because that’s an unusual choice.

[/quote]

Just for fun rides around neighborhood , giving fun rides to little kids, hanging out with friends, and some times you need to bring heavy goods and instead paying to khoti rari wala / Suzuki why not use this…

^ Ah, villager stuff. Sounds fun and relaxing. Maybe one day I'll visit you and you'll show me around your mountains on your unique bike. Haha :lol:

Good going buddy! Best of luck on your purchase! ;)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:10, topic:22237”]

^ Ah, villager stuff. Sounds fun and relaxing. Maybe one day I’ll visit you and you’ll show me around your mountains on your unique bike. Haha :lol:

Good going buddy! Best of luck on your purchase! ;)

[/quote]

I’ll be more than happy to have you here and show you mountains and village lifestyle of punjab… Come anytime you want

i think @armada is going into poultry/pimp business :P

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:22237”]

Thank you so much i really need this ttrolley bike any idea how much it costs otherwise I’ll call tomorrow on mentioned numbers

[/quote]

i think its around 150K but you need to confirm from the provided numbers :)

Screenwriter from Daraz.pk website

Screenshot_2015-09-15-13-14-01.png