TCS service to buy from Amazon

Just noticed the tcsconnect.com website has been rebranded as yayvo.com and now they are offering a buy from Amazon service http://yayvo.com/international_request_form

Anyone used it so far?

I filled form for an estimate delivery price let's see how much they come up with

i got a estimate for something, some time ago, they are charging way too much because of custom and cargo etc. so i don't think it will come cheap.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:3, topic:22236”]

i got a estimate for something, some time ago, they are charging way too much because of custom and cargo etc. so i don’t think it will come cheap.
[/quote]

Its possible to bypass the custom if shipment is through sea cargo, but it maximum takes 30 to 40 days to reach package at your door

Sent from TAPATALK using MOBILE PHONE

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:22236”]

Its possible to bypass the custom if shipment is through sea cargo, but it maximum takes 30 to 40 days to reach package at your door

Sent from TAPATALK using MOBILE PHONE

[/quote]

how can you do that? should you request TCS to do only sea shipment for your order?

They are quite expensive. For a $18 paperback book, I was told that they would charge Rs. 4,500. And this wasn't any express or urgent delivery.

i requested for 80 dollar headphone from amazone through TCS,,,lets see wats their reply come,,,,,,