Tax

20 Paisa Tax on each text u send.

Lol This govt is f****in Freak !i think 20 paisa proposed by Mr Rehman Malik!

wtf..is this a fruit of democracy??? :|

wht abt sms bundle pkgs...like 8000 sms in 80rs ...if u apply 20 paisas to each sms...this pkg will cost 1680rs :P

Seriously can someone confirm whether this tax applies to SMS Bundle Pacakges ?

Ill be seriously fuked ... 30-40rs tax a day :| ... !

I dun think it's for bundle packages but for seperate sms

companies goonna make it clear soon..........i think its gonna be for all..............whether its a bundle package......but its still a sms :S

This democratic govt is demoralizing the telecom industry (one of the few industries that is giving profit to the govt)

btw it is just a trick to minimize "zardari kutta hay hay" msgs :)

lol@ kuta hai kuta hai muwhahahahahahahahhaahahahhhahah lol !

thats good step by Govt to impose 20 paisa tax on each SMS companies were in race to offer lower and lower smsm rates they were fighting like hell to gather cutomers this step will give them a break and will cause them to think about advancing their services with features like 3g etc instead of sticking to SMS's only , with 20 paisa tax govt can easily generate more than 300 Million revenue daily thats good step , current Govt is fantastic !!

also just heared 67% tax on Gold leaf , marlboro and Benson sad for smoking freaks like me but happy Govt will get some good cash out of that ...

...... to full their "Ever Empty Pockets"...............

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

also just heared 67% tax on Gold leaf , marlboro and Benson sad for smoking freaks like me but happy Govt will get some good cash out of that …
[/quote]

aghhhh mean really??? :(

thats good step by Govt to impose 20 paisa tax on each SMS companies were in race to offer lower and lower smsm rates they were fighting like hell to gather cutomers this step will give them a break and will cause them to think about advancing their services with features like 3g etc instead of sticking to SMS's only , with 20 paisa tax govt can easily generate more than 300 Million revenue daily thats good step , current Govt is fantastic !!

You must be a PPP and Bhutto asslicker! Cus no one in their right minds will be happy for an increase in price!

20 Paisa Tax on each text u send.
[/quote]

Fruits of democracy, or as Asad used to say democrazy. :)

[sarcasm]Indeed that bast*rd Musharuf and Shaukat Aziz were really bad that they gave out new licenses to telecom companies (cellular and local loop) and new licenses to TV and Radio companies. Damn you Musharuf and Shaukat Aziz for giving relief to Pakistanis. Damn you, you should burn in hell, why didn’t you acted like previous PPP and PML-N governments.

At last, this new PPP government is giving me fresh air to breath by giving all those miseries of life that I used to enjoy in the decade of 1990s.[/sarcasm]

You must be a PPP and Bhutto asslicker! Cus no one in their right minds will be happy for an increase in price!
[/quote]

no one here willing to lick asses dude , get straight , saying “asslicker” sounds offensive to me , if you arent happy with 20 paisa tax then dont use sms service which might help you , but its necessary for any govt to get some cash flowing when foreign investment is nill and when little money coming into pakistan , i am not a supporter of ppp but the way current Govt finding alrternate routes to generate tax which 95% of Pakistanis dont pay , is superb .

20 paisa per sms will help : Pakistan , will help pakistanis to spend some time on other interestes rather than keeping fingers busy whole day typing useless crap , will help decreasing the ongoin low rate competion going on between companies .

20 paisa / sms nightmare for : romeos sending 100’s useless sms’s daily , cell phone irritating compaign generators , spam mobile marketing bizz holders etc…

Goldleaf big pack now gonna cost 83.5 which was previously only 50

Damn!! :-(

We will not accept the addition of 20 paisa on each sms presented in the current budget.

Lets begin protest

”bind the black strip on over arms”

Till the Govt. take back the decision

Please Infom to all and join in the protest.

no one here willing to lick asses dude , get straight , saying “asslicker” sounds offensive to me , if you arent happy with 20 paisa tax then dont use sms service which might help you , but its necessary for any govt to get some cash flowing when foreign investment is nill and when little money coming into pakistan , i am not a supporter of ppp but the way current Govt finding alrternate routes to generate tax which 95% of Pakistanis dont pay , is superb .
[/quote]

If the Govt. wants CASH FLOW … it can stop filling its own goddamn pockets! Yes … I was being offensive … because you are saying this is a “great government” ! For the love of god … since when is the last time things getting EXPENSIVE a good move ? Killing a market a good move ? If they govt. really wants to have some Cash Flow … it should concentrate on obtaining cash … starting with its OWN MPAs who pretty much do not pay taxes at all!

This is going to get off topic … but ripping of the common man for “tax” while the rich folks sit around paying no tax and working IN the govt. themselves is something that would piss me off!

And believe me … ONLY and ONLY a PPP supporter, that too a die hard one, would call THIS govt. as “fantastic”

20 paisa per sms will help : Pakistan , will help pakistanis to spend some time on other interestes rather than keeping fingers busy whole day typing useless crap , will help decreasing the ongoin low rate competion going on between companies .
[/quote]

Ahhh … really ? It will HELP Pakistanis ? Really ? How ? By making communication so much more expensive ? Making something EXPENSIVe is helpful ? … wow!

And competition is BAD ? Things getting cheaper are bad ? Low rates are GOOD!

This has only been proposed, not implemented yet.