Tax return help required

I started a freelance work of computer web designing in 2013 and submitted return in 2014 year then I had no work, so I decided to close, so in feb or march I submitted the closure letter to RTO. Now do I have to file nill return? I dont want to file it just want to leave it. And I also want my NTN to be closed , I am salaried person and my salary is not taxable. Plz help.

[quote=“AstroMaz, post:, topic:”]

I started a freelance work of computer web designing in 2013 and submitted return in 2014 year then I had no work, so I decided to close, so in feb or march I submitted the closure letter to RTO. Now do I have to file nill return? I dont want to file it just want to leave it. And I also want my NTN to be closed , I am salaried person and my salary is not taxable. Plz help.

[/quote]

Have you received confirmation of NTN closure?

Consult FBR helpline about this scenario.

Confirmation of NTN closure? What is that? I want my NTN to be closed as I do not want it because my salary is not taxable.

Contact your RTO.

Helpline Timing

Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm

You can contact Helpline by phone, E-Mail or Fax on the following numbers & address

Helpline Number

Toll Free Number: 0800-00-227

Regular Numbers : 051-111-227-227

051-111-227-228

051-111-FBR-FBR

Fax No : 051-9205593

E-Mail : helpline@fbr.gov.pk

Try to email and ask any question they will respond you or you can try calling their help line as well RTO is "Khuwari"...