T-Shirt Printing Business

Does anybody know something about making a T-Shirt Printing Business in Pakistan? I mean designing some HOT and COOL T-Shirts, Printing them and then Sale them at your easy source. IS IT THAT EASY? The main concern is printing machine, where do one get that from?

Nothing is easy in business. Printing is one department of the entire business ecosystem. There are few companies already doing it. Its kinda economy of scale business. Unless and until you emerge your self as a brand, making some serious profit is pretty tough. Add a Differentiated value to your product and probably you can get some client. I would suggest you to start off with designing shirts for universities. Talk to Uni. Design shirts, place them in their shop on sale basis and it would a good point to start with. Because till now, the students mostly do it them selves. Run a design shirt for their university kinda competitions.

Next step could be to make use of special occasions. Like 14th August, 23rd March, Cricket matches, Any other sports or any thing where you can expect a great sale. Once you are able to get the contacts and learn the basics, you need to talk to shop keepers . They will keep a very high percentage upto 50% or more usually for each sale. Try to outsource the printing. NEVER COMPROMISE on QUALITY. Don't go for the profits. Even if you have to put some cash from your pocket, put it to bring the price within range. Students are kind of viral marketing. Come up with some designs that market don't have and start selling online :)

P.S above answer is exact copy of other forum where you posted :)

that would be great business to start and it can rise up quickly if you going to have new type of machine there are some printers in Lahore but they has only pre set design and old machines which those can't print in depth and accurate graphics they also not pick costum graphics for shirts

T-shirt printing business can be very profitable in Pakistan if you pick up orders from political parties web domain owners tv channels online costum orders etc. This is very best way to advertisement of products.

Well there are verious type of Machines entry level equipments and large size textile computerized Machines now you explain what are your investment scales ?

Would love to get low quantity of shirts with custom graphics printed locally...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

that would be great business to start and it can rise up quickly if you going to have new type of machine there are some printers in Lahore but they has only pre set design and old machines which those can’t print in depth and accurate graphics they also not pick costum graphics for shirts

T-shirt printing business can be very profitable in Pakistan if you pick up orders from political parties web domain owners tv channels online costum orders etc. This is very best way to advertisement of products.

Well there are verious type of Machines entry level equipments and large size textile computerized Machines now you explain what are your investment scales ?

[/quote]

Thanks very much for your reply. I can stretch my investment from 50 to a 100 thousands for the production equipment. Where in Pakistan I can get the production setup?

i live in industrial city, sialkot. Huge number of t-shirts are printed and exported From sialkot every year. I don't think you can start this business by just buying machines. First learn it. find and work for those who already now this and learn from them.

I studied marketing from NUST Business School.. and there many of the students in their projects of new product launch, went to Faisalabad with their designs and got them printed on low costs. Came back and sold all of them without any problem at campus only. So if you seriously are thinking about starting business of your own.. just start small and think big.. start by outsourcing and get the quality shirts printed with your custom designs and try to sell them off with reasonable markup.. and when you feel you have enough customer base and can expand then depending upon the situation, experience on hand and future planning .. grow accordingly..

So, start with outsourcing... is the first ever step and with it you can test market the product you have, the interest and skill you have to market it properly.

Best of luck..

i live in industrial city, sialkot. Huge number of t-shirts are printed and exported From sialkot every year. I don’t think you can start this business by just buying machines. First learn it. find and work for those who already now this and learn from them.
[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
I studied marketing from NUST Business School… and there many of the students in their projects of new product launch, went to Faisalabad with their designs and got them printed on low costs. Came back and sold all of them without any problem at campus only. So if you seriously are thinking about starting business of your own… just start small and think big… start by outsourcing and get the quality shirts printed with your custom designs and try to sell them off with reasonable markup… and when you feel you have enough customer base and can expand then depending upon the situation, experience on hand and future planning … grow accordingly…

So, start with outsourcing… is the first ever step and with it you can test market the product you have, the interest and skill you have to market it properly.

Best of luck…

[/quote]

Brother thanks a lot for your useful inputs. The thing is that I do not want to get myself into the hassles of outsourcing because I know this art and i have certain designs and ideas which I believe would work good in this market. All I need to know is where do I get my production unit setup? There must be some textile machinery suppliers in Pakistan, where do I get hold of them?

Go to Lahore/faisalabad. Thori see khuwari kero ...

@nightsurfer

the biggest textile industry of Pakistan is in Faisalabad, therefore, all the suppliers and technical help can be find at its best over there..

entry level equipments are easily available on international shopping sites goto google amazon ebay and search t shirt printing machines ;)

entry level equipments are easily available on international shopping sites goto google amazon ebay and search t shirt printing machines ;)
[/quote]

Yes you’re right bro, i think i will have to put my hands in online shopping cause i m not able to find the right answer up till now!

Great!! T-Shirt with my own name or picture on it, will love it :D

^Grow up dear, have your g.f. names on ur t.shirt. :) :)

^Grow up dear, have your g.f. names on ur t.shirt. :) :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Free Shirts for wiredpakistan foum members if you help me setting up my production unit. :)

^Grow up dear, have your g.f. names on ur t.shirt. :) :slight_smile:
[/quote]

What if someone’s G.F name is Dilshad Begum or Khurshaid Anwar :P

Free Shirts for wiredpakistan foum members if you help me setting up my production unit. :)

[/quote]

Cooool! Okay i am in, so what do i have to do? I can assemble a bicycle by myself but production unit is kind of big thing i guess :(

Dear,

T shirts printing is a business that needs a lot of attention and effort, especially when doing in Pakistan. You need to have your own design and printing accessories. The inexpensive accessories can be purchased from China.

I have been working with a company who sells rhinestone t shirts. You can also get a machine for making rhinestoned t shirts. Rhinestones are crystal beads and very famous among females.

You can also launch your own website where you can give visitors the option to create their own designs or you allow them to send you a design. You should also give the users an option to describe their designs. Your designers should be able to design the described idea of the user. In order to get idea from the user, you would have to create a form on your website.

In order to get idea about form, you can have a look at Custom Rhinestone TShirts

Thanks and let me know if you need more information.

Regards

I want to do the same thing as john hill wants. I want to do this on my site custom rhienstone t shirts. If anybody can help then please answer. thanks !