SZABIST or IQRA?

Recently i read an add in the newspaper where a private university, SZABIST was offering bachelors degree in media science .. I went into some other details regarding this media degree and found at that IQRA university is also offering something similar.. So i was wondering if anyone here knows which one among the either of these two is offering a better worth education in this field..

SZABIST all the way

SZABIST mere dost...

but media science?? :S

szabist has a better reputation but it is expensive, look around and you will find more media schools in karachi and lahore as well. University of karachi has a media degree which is the cheapest in terms of tuition but they are very underfunded, and they just concentrate on television and radio.

ruhaan which thread is this :D ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

szabist has a better reputation but it is expensive, look around and you will find more media schools in karachi and lahore as well. University of karachi has a media degree which is the cheapest in terms of tuition but they are very underfunded, and they just concentrate on television and radio.
[/quote]

Yes i agree, Szabist are charging around 1 lack per semester :o which is insanely expensive in my opinionā€¦ Karachi University? hmmm although its really cheap i.e just 15000/semester but definitely comes with alot of trouble as a part of the packageā€¦ Lack of interest in teachers along with the political ghunda gardi scene adds a bit more to its reputation.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ruhaan which thread is this :D ?
[/quote]

oh crap i posted in the wrong thread was really sleepy at that time sorry for that =)

heres one more,,their repo is not that good but its cheaper then szabist

http://www.learn4good.com/great_universities/pakistan_karachi_business_technology_courses.htm

it also depends on what u want to concentrate on as a subject, if u are looking to be in a film school then lahore is the place,,