System is restarting after Windows Update

Yesterday i turned off pc with updates and after that my system is giving DDL ( c: windows/system 32 file error) there r 3 files yahoo messenger, screen recording, and gtalk errors)

So system is not giving me a chance to restore on previous dates, virus scanning, or deleting/removing these softwares) even i boot in safe mood.

This time i am using PC, in disk checking safe mood and still not press ok for safe mood tab which is telling me the function of safe mood. And open Firefox using win task manager, If i will press ok then it will restart again and again.

I also tried to repair windows xp ( SP 3) but that was asking some commands, its first time i will repair this system win before that i had old pc.

I think while updating i get virus and that is not allowing me to do anything.

I rejected those updates on my home PC, cuz I didn't need em. (Note I have original XP, and not all updates need to be installed)

this happens if you closed your PC during the update installation

or it might be MS's other way to make sure u get the gunuine copy

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

this happens if you closed your PC during the update installation

or it might be MS’s other way to make sure u get the gunuine copy

[/quote]

How to get genuine copy in pakistan , u know here ppl get Window CD in 30-100 Rs.

I did not turn off pc

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How to get genuine copy in pakistan , u know here ppl get Window CD in 30-100 Rs.

I did not turn off pc

[/quote]

go to galaxy.pk

So you're going to waste your nearly 10thousand Rs. I know i'm supporting piracy in this case but i like things this way. Search for windows registry keys you can easily find it.

I thought it was 2.5K for XP? I'm not sure though. Why buy XP now, just wait for Windows7 and buy that in October.

leave XP yaar ( i know its good, but it lived its life), Vista was bad initially but after the SP1 update (DONT go the sp2 update i makes most the games unworkable even on compatibilty mode)... but now Vista is the best

Will downlod win 7 at least 2 months after ithas been properly releases, let the problems take a rest

Need to reinstall windows as it was happened with my friend and after re installation it is not restarting.

Repartition drive, it will surely work.

You didn't tell exacly what error you get. It appears that you you are caught in boot/restart cycle. To Restore your PC:

Boot it in safe mode as you have done now.

Run msconfig.exe as new task in task manager. On the General Tab you will see a button Launch System Restore

OR

Run %SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe as new task.

Hopefully you will be able to restore your PC. Once you boot normally do the following.

Right Click My Computer, select Properties, click Advanced tab, uner Startup & Recovery click Settings button. In System Failure secution uncheck Automatically Restart. Click Ok buttons to get out ofsystem properties.

HTH