Swimming Clubs

I am looking to drop that extra fat on my body. I am willing to join a swimming club. My budget is around 2k per month.

Please, do let me know if there are any quality swimming pools available.

I live at S.M.C.H.S :)

aga khan sports club?

in aga khan university hospital

Aga Khan sports club is only available to employees. AFAIK

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

Yeah, I think.

there is one on kashmir road at jail chowrangi KMC Sport complex ..

Yeah, I think.

[/quote]

i don’t think so one of my friend used to go there, my brother used to go there

i don’t think so one of my friend used to go there, my brother used to go there

[/quote]

he probably went to National Sports complex. Can you confirm how they managed to enter?

he probably went to National Sports complex. Can you confirm how they managed to enter?

[/quote]

no it was the aga khan something something (don’t know the exact name)

there is a rs 100 or 200 rs ticket to get in the swimming pool and the timings are limited to i think 3-4 hours

[/quote]

No, you have to pay and you can use their facilities.

No, you have to pay and you can use their facilities.

[/quote]

one more thing i have heard the the environment is good

there is one on kashmir road at jail chowrangi KMC Sport complex …
[/quote]

its very crowded… specially during 5 to 7pm…

just be sure to watch the cleanliness of the water.... many low standard pools have people pissing in them like kids... if you don't want some bad infections then go to a good pool which is recognized due to good crowd coming and has very high standards

local hotels like avari used to have swimming pool membership, but i have heard that you have to pay them down payment for 6 months or so...otherwise local several clubs in defence have swimming pools which allow members to bring in guests....to drop weight u can also try jogging and various situp exercises at home as well..i dont u will need any club memebrship for that :)

local hotels like avari used to have swimming pool membership, but i have heard that you have to pay them down payment for 6 months or so…otherwise local several clubs in defence have swimming pools which allow members to bring in guests…to drop weight u can also try jogging and various situp exercises at home as well…i dont u will need any club memebrship for that :)
[/quote]

Yeah, I’ll be using my treadmill again. Here I come, treadmill. :slight_smile:

if u can come to, police lines, den dere its like 50rs/ hour, police swimming pool

other dan that u can negiotiate with the organizer/manger wuteva at megazone, that pool is also good....it used to cost 300rs per entry