Suzuki 110 Sprinter_ring piston worn out within 49000 KM

Dears:

I have Suzuki 110 sprinter bike model 2009. As it has just run 49000km up to now, its ring piston have worn out and are needed to be replaced because smoke with Mobil oil comes out from its silencer. I did extra care of bike and never time it happened that I did not change its engine oil within 1100KM then why its ring piston has worn out within 49000KM. If we compare it with Honda, its ring piston runs up to 70000KM. I always use Shell motor bike oil and change the filter after 4000KM also according to the manufacturer’s recommendation. Please share your experience with me as next year I shall change the bike insha-Allah and I had plan to buy again Suzuki but I think I am needed to change my mindset now.

Instead of worrying , you should consult a good mechanic at mcloed road..

as for the piston system, there are a number of variables that could affect piston life, and 50k km is a very decent life cycle..

also piston and ring designs vary by company, so it is not necessary that a suzuki piston should last more than honda or metro etc.. each design has its own life.

as for suzuki, their bikes are designed to be faster than others, so they have more parts turn over than competing brands..which should not matter since their price is also low.

as for honda. my 125 ring pistons dont last more than 30-40k kms everytime :P

Where do you buy the oil from? What grade is it?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Singnode:

. I always use Shell motor bike oil and change the filter after 4000KM also according to the manufacturer’s recommendation.

[/quote]

I feel really amazed they even last for that long i.e: 49k and 2009-14, These engines/parts are very minimalistic designs and are not really meant to last longer than a few years anyways.

It also depends on how necessary the motorbike is to you, If the key purpose of the bike is to take you from one place to another and you're most likely going to be stuck with it for years then get over it and spend some money on repairs already, like the rest of the people do.

I really dont see the point in this thread actually, do you want to be spoonfed?

^ a concerned person should be allowed to get proper answers for his relevant queries.. if he doesnot know that is why he is asking for help..