Suppose: TRUE ISP OF PAKISTAN ( THE DEBATE )

Btw i m not really going start it lol just we can see is it possible to make such comapny and is fome one really serious about it then we need some info that how to regsiter what things we need to set up a ISp bandwith all other issues can be disccused here lets start a true awami ISP

SUPPOSE:

i m starting a small ISP with low budget and low bandwith and if i get a positive response and if i will be able to provide a great service with promised speeds then we will extend our business

company ( The True ISP)

bandwidth

25mbps = 20000 rs/ month

PACKAGES

NOTE: lines will be dedicated no sharing ratio

512kbps = 1500 rs( 512 means u will get constant 60-64KB )

1mb = 2500 rs(1mb means u will get constant 125-128KB)

2mb = 5000 rs (1mb means u will get constant 240-250KB)

make one thing clr all these prices and speeds will be confirmed as promised (we are supposing aisa hota nahin haha mere ISP koi amm nahin ho gi)

24/7 customer support ( realty qualified and not the so called dumb operators , ur problem will be solved with in 24 hrs our the complaint been entered)

so i need investments, and all donations and partners are welcome

please if i am missing some thing in please suggestions will be welcome to make this so called supposed company a true ISP of pakistan

from which provider will u buy bandwidth and what wil be ur contention ratios?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

bandwidth

25mbps = 20000 rs/ month

[/quote]

OMG does 25 mbps bandwidth costs only 20 K /mo? :o

If it is then u should be serious bout starting it, coz its very affordable lol :P

Day dreaming, eh?

Open your eyes and smell the coffee.. lol

just dreaming and i said no contention ratio man :D so there are weak points suggestions and recommendations are welcome :)

is 25mbps / 20000 rs really really available in pakistan??

^ A hell to the no!

PS: Change the topic title to "TRUE ISP OF PAKISTAN ( THE FANTASY )" :P

yaar on worldcall forums i also said a thing which i am gonna say again cuz we are dreaming here... invest like 80 million dollars for optics fibre backbone from karachi to lahore

i think 25mbps is 20K $s not rupees

25mbps for 20K? sign me up as your first customer. :D who else is gonna buy that?

Btw i m not really going start it lol just we can see is it possible to make such comapny and is fome one really serious about it then we need some info that how to regsiter what things we need to set up a ISp bandwith all other issues can be disccused here lets start a true awami ISP

SUPPOSE:

i m starting a small ISP with low budget and low bandwith and if i get a positive response and if i will be able to provide a great service with promised speeds then we will extend our business

company ( The True ISP)

bandwidth

25mbps = 20000 rs/ month

PACKAGES

NOTE: lines will be dedicated no sharing ratio

512kbps = 1500 rs( 512 means u will get constant 60-64KB )

1mb = 2500 rs(1mb means u will get constant 125-128KB)

2mb = 5000 rs (1mb means u will get constant 240-250KB)

make one thing clr all these prices and speeds will be confirmed as promised (we are supposing aisa hota nahin haha mere ISP koi amm nahin ho gi)

24/7 customer support ( realty qualified and not the so called dumb operators , ur problem will be solved with in 24 hrs our the complaint been entered)

so i need investments, and all donations and partners are welcome

please if i am missing some thing in please suggestions will be welcome to make this so called supposed company a true ISP of pakistan

[/quote]

Wah baray sayanay ho app…

Less than 1000 Rs./mb cost ke connection ko 2500Rs main sale karo gay…

Trust me if you open up a “choolon the chabri” in that 20K, and if you make delicious choolay, you will make a name for your self :D:P

Haha its even more surprising to see a CSR coming up with this topic!

Finished product price is normally double or more then that of the cost for raw materials (backend bw in this case).

Haha its even more surprising to see a CSR coming up with this topic!
[/quote]

well i m CSR from 10-5 lol after i can dream yar :D

well as i said its a dream ISP so evry thing can possible man :D

and as far 20000 oh i think i was really dreaming lol lets make it 2million :) now guys come with some better ideas as customer :) and investor too :)

If were to be your supposed customer, i would love to see you offer 2mbps with not more than 1:2 contention ratio in 2.5k a month.

I would gladly say FU to the rest of the ISPs except yours.... and versa vice if rest come up with better offer than yours :)

As far as investment goes........... NO WAY!

If were to be your supposed customer, i would love to see you offer 2mbps with not more than 1:2 contention ratio in 2.5k a month.

I would gladly say FU to the rest of the ISPs except yours… and versa vice if rest come up with better offer than your :)

As far as investment goes… NO WAY!

[/quote]

2mb with 1:2 contention ratio only in 2.5k , its really a dream :o

2mb with 1:2 contention ratio only in 2.5k , its really a dream :o

[/quote]

Janu, two or three years ago, 1mbps connection cost like over 50k a month… now its in 2k a month… WAKE UP :D

ok so if its all about dreams then how about my 40mbps package for 40 rupees annually?

ok so if its all about dreams then how about my 40mbps package for 40 rupees annually?
[/quote]

It will be possible in 20-30 years :P

don't make fun of him, he is just discussing ways/issues realted to setting up a small ideal/perfect ISP (Dream ISP Inc) which could keep its customer happy with its reliable and consistent service.. no harm in creating an ideal ISP atleast on papers