Supplement Credit Cards

Hey guys, Can someone explain to me how Supplement Credit Cards work? My dad got me a Credit Card(Citi Bank VISA) for expenses and stuff and he will be paying its bill i just want to know how it works, Never had a credit card before :P. Are there any limitations or anything on a supplement card? And can i use it online? Oh and its already activated right or do i have to activate it first ?

Thanks.

Normally, supplemental cards share the limit with the primary card. Charges appear on the statement of the primary card clearly marked as incurring from the supplemental card.

Provided that the bank supports online transactions, you should be able to use it online. A supplemental card needs to be activated first before use, just like the primary card.

Just called them and after 5 minutes of verification and other stuff they told me that i have to call from the numbers listed in the application and the numbers which are listed in the applications are of my dad's mobile and company lol.

It says Credit Limit 50,000 and Cash Advance Portion 25000 what does that mean?

Also what is T-Pin and ATM-Pins? Im guessint ATM Pins are required for withdrawing cash from ATM's..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

They are monthly limits. You have 50,000 total limit on your credit-card. It means that you can spend Rs. 50,000 in a month. In this Rs. 50,000 credit limit, you have Rs. 25,000 ATM limit. It means, you can retrieve Rs. 25,000 from ATM in a month.

In other words, if you retrieve Rs. 25,000 from ATM in a month then you still have Rs. 25,000 remaining on your card and you can use them (remaining Rs. 25,000) as “credit-card”.

Still confuse or got it?

Ah thanks :D. Got it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Just called them and after 5 minutes of verification and other stuff they told me that i have to call from the numbers listed in the application and the numbers which are listed in the applications are of my dad’s mobile and company lol.

Also what is T-Pin and ATM-Pins? Im guessint ATM Pins are required for withdrawing cash from ATM’s…

[/quote]

t pins are telephonic pins which u have to acces there no.s for checking your acount details it only require t pins not other verification like nic no name mother’s name etc