Sui gas survey for generators

Hi,

on 13th some sui gas guy came to my homee and asked for last bill. Its around Rs. 1000/-. he asked me that "kitne KV ka generator lagaya hoa hai". I said "hamary generator nahi laga hoa". then he asked "kitnay total family members hain" abhi mein keh hi raha tha keh hummm phir usnay kaha acha theek hai. then he wrote something on his register.

what is all about. anybody also faced the same situation?

Thanks

[quote=“khuram89, post:, topic:”]

Hi,

on 13th some sui gas guy game to my hone and asked for last bill. Its around Rs. 1000/-. he asked me that "kitne KV ka generator lagaya hoa hai". I said "hamary generator nahi laga hoa". then he asked "kitnay total family members hain" abhi mein keh hi raha tha keh hummm phir usnay kaha acha theek hai. then he wrote something on his register.

what is all about. anybody also faced the same situation?

Thanks

[/quote]

I can't read Roman Urdu...

Of how much kv generator you have installed. I said we dont have generator. Then he asked how many total family members are living. I was just counting and he said ok. Then he wrote something on his register and went away

Which city was this?

For a single household gas bill usually is around 400 to max 500 rupees / month, from 1000 to above comes when you run generator or share your gas pipe with others, he was inspector from gas company and when he asked family members and you started counting maybe on fingers as you said then he caught you for having generator/lying because no person counts his family members when someone asks about.. He probably has given you challan money which you will receive in next bill...

in SNGPL we don't conduct surveys like that.

[quote=“xaheer, post:6, topic:21440”]

in SNGPL we don't conduct surveys like that.

[/quote]

We had similar survey, where they checked both the previous bills and meters for leaks.

actually we live 3 families together, total 12 persons.

How much will be the challan money?

If you do receive any such Challan, please don't just pay them obediently, lodge a complaint in Wafaqi Mohtasib. If they challan you on just a self-proclaimed inference from the bill amount, that will be OUTRAGEOUS and sue-able in a court of law as well.

Usually it is just the lower staff running on a tour of bhatta, using such intimidation tactics hoping that as 'چور کی داڑھی میں تنکا' , so the person fined will just pay without raising any voice. DONT.

^ Thanks for your suggestion.

I am reaaly very much worried that what will happen.

one cannot charge you pilferage charges unless your meter is replaced and declared tampered with after flow proving / inspection.

Khurram do update us about the latest proceedings

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

Now they have written on our meter "regulator (p)"

Whats this all about?