Suggestions for new Solar System

[quote=“tufail_74, post:19, topic:22658”]

so u r having Mercedes Benz but still use Suzuki few times a day…

having two UPS is not very much a good idea. better get a set of batteries and just add to Infini and remove Homage. Infini has all capabilities to handle your load efficiently.

[/quote]

Is there any logic to not to use my UPS with exisiting setup please elaborate it thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

if one UPS/Inverter can handle the system using is extra expenditure and more over the Homage is not a sine-wave while Infini is pure sine wave.

Can you please share why do you prefer to have two in system while one can work better.

[quote=“tufail_74, post:22, topic:22658”]

if one UPS/Inverter can handle the system using is extra expenditure and more over the Homage is not a sine-wave while Infini is pure sine wave.

Can you please share why do you prefer to have two in system while one can work better.

[/quote]

Because dont have 48v battery bank now as i purchased a 155Ah narada new box pack just before this solar system thats why I’ll use it till i got another 3 same batteries for my system then i sale out my homage and totally rely on my solar hope u understand now why i m using this [emoji6] [emoji6]

[quote=“farooq786, post:20, topic:22658”]

Farhan bro thanks for your valuable comment but in infini label they said that min battery should be of 125Ah

[/quote]

varies from inverter to inverter… they state minimum so that the minimum battery should be able to provide a reasonable backup before shutting down or switching to AC power. since you dont need battery backup as much, a small battery bank could not only efficiently absorb extra power and provide longer backup than just solar, but will also eliminate your extra inverter power draw to sustain itself.

the battery banks of either 80 to 100ah dont have much difference in power capacity since they are all relatively small… the AGS 132AH is the proper minimum battery anyone should connect to any ups/inverter, since 132AH is almost 120AH or so in real. PS: the 132 are thicker plates so they have better DoD and longer life if used properly… the advantge of using any small bank is stated above.

how your experiment went? can infini run without batteries smoothly?