Suggestion required for buying a new gasoline generator

hello;

i just came here at this blog and found it very useful & informative so i sticked and read some useful threads.

than i decided to get valuable suggestion from you guys to buy a best deal for gasoline generator.

I belong to Larkana district, where official (anounced) loadshedding is 8 hours for city and more than 12 hours in suburbs.

We have double story building where we need at least 10 (ceiling ) fans, 1 fridge, 1 water dispenser, and about 8 savers to run smoothly.

I have heard about Honda generators are best as they belong to 100% Genuine Japanese brand but no doubt cost is more than 300% than chinese generators available in the market.

Also i have heard that here in sukkur people are making local genearators by installing Corrolla/Alto car engine and these generators can take load upto 12kv and cost about 1 lac to 1.25 lac and good thing is that they have very low sound as normal corrola engine sound we hear. So is it good option to consider, are they reliable?

so kindly suggest me best product to buy/conisder and other reliable solutions will also be welcomed.

Please also help me to understand that can i make a normal generator automatic by installing battery and invereter? automatic means when wapda is back generator should be off automatically after predefined minutes?

my budget is around 80k.

Sorry for long thread, but i think i have mentioned each thing here which is relavant.

You wanna run your generators on gas or petrol

[quote=“Ali05314, post:2, topic:20983”]

You wanna run your generators on gas or petrol

[/quote]

gas offcourse...

You have 3 choices 1st. You can buy a chinese generator in your budget (6 to 7kva) 2nd or buy a local made generator coupled with alto engine To me it's reliable than chinese single cylinder generator 3rd the best option if you could afford diesel , find a good Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel engine couple it with 7.5kw brushless alternator and enjoy It will never lag like other gas or petrol engine do when you suddenly put load and governor takes time to adjust throttle.

Mtero has a 15% flat of discount on all their generator line up.. for a limited time.. check them out.. its many thousands of rs discount on yamaha and hyudai generators upto 7kva..

[quote=“Ali05314, post:4, topic:20983”]

You have 3 choices 1st. You can buy a chinese generator in your budget (6 to 7kva) 2nd or buy a local made generator coupled with alto engine To me it's reliable than chinese single cylinder generator 3rd the best option if you could afford diesel , find a good Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel engine couple it with 7.5kw brushless alternator and enjoy It will never lag like other gas or petrol engine do when you suddenly put load and governor takes time to adjust throttle.

[/quote]

thanks for suggestions,

are local made generators coupled with honda engine reliable?

what is their life usually?

you dont mentioned Honda generator, reason?

[quote="farhan_ds, post:5, topic:20983"]

Mtero has a 15% flat of discount on all their generator line up.. for a limited time.. check them out.. its many thousands of rs discount on yamaha and hyudai generators upto 7kva..

[/quote]

Thanks for infoprming me, thats a gud news

I didn't mentioned Honda generator because of your limited budget and I have not seen any local generators with Honda engine If you have any picture of that generators post it and will tell you it's composition

[quote=“Ali05314, post:7, topic:20983”]

I didn't mentioned Honda generator because of your limited budget and I have not seen any local generators with Honda engine If you have any picture of that generators post it and will tell you it's composition

[/quote]

thanks for all your suggestions..

finally i bought Elemax SH3200EX powered by Honda (Original) generator which cost about Rs. 84,000 including gas kit and trolly. Its 3.2Kv.

Please share your experience or knowledge about that machine.

Best of luck