Suggestion: JOBS THREAD

I just wanted to present an idea that there should be a Sticky thread(or something like that) for available jobs in private and government sector. Jobs advertisements which are daily published in news papers etc. should be presented volunteerly by users to hep out other users searching for jobs.

I think this kind of thread would be a great help for chaps who are searching for jobs in IT. Hope you like my suggestion.

jobs+in+lesco+lahore+wapda.gif

good idea in dark room

There are lots of websites, publishing ads for jobs from newspapers etc. If you really want to help jobless people make a thread and post actual jobs there - like if you are a firm owner and there is a vacany in your company.

Posting the same stuff already available on thousands of website (purely made to earn from adsense) is just stupid. :mellow:

[quote=", post:4, topic:16818"]

There are lots of websites, publishing ads for jobs from newspapers etc. If you really want to help jobless people make a thread and post actual jobs there - like if you are a firm owner and there is a vacany in your company.

Posting the same stuff already available on thousands of website (purely made to earn from adsense) is just stupid. :mellow:

[/quote]

Hmm… but isn’t that what you do with ITMANA… sort of? :D

[quote=“Faisal, post:5, topic:16818”]

Hmm… but isn’t that what you do with ITMANA… sort of? :D

[/quote]

Tell me any other website covering Technology & Telecom in Urdu? Even most of so called Urdu forums and popular Newspapers / Magazines are copying my posts, and btw my earnings from ITNama project since last year are $0, where as expenses cross $150 as my aim isn’t to make money out of this :mellow: But i guess some people in my country have no other job than criticizing others. Because they think that they are the “GURUS” of IT industry? :huh:

P.S: consult an optician, or get some english coaching, or change your keyboard . I hope you got the point.

[quote=", post:6, topic:16818"]

Tell me any other website covering Technology & Telecom in Urdu? Even most of so called Urdu forums and popular Newspapers / Magazines are copying my posts, and btw my earnings from ITNama project since last year are $0, where as expenses cross $150 as my aim isn’t to make money out of this :mellow: But i guess some people in my country have no other job than criticizing others. Because they think that they are the “GURUS” of IT industry? :huh:

[/quote]

Seriously? your blog didn’t made a dime since last year? I see now why you had to say “Posting the same stuff already available on thousands of website (purely made to earn from adsense) is just stupid”. :D

Oh wait, your aim is not make money… :lol:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
But i guess some people in my country have no other job than criticizing others. Because they think that they are the “GURUS” of IT industry?
[/quote]

But I am not one who’s running ITMANA, you are … :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
P.S: consult an optician, or get some english coaching, or change your keyboard . I hope you got the point.
[/quote]

Its just similar to the MCZ thing that I do… thank you for making me clarify this ‘point’ for others as well :)

If you can run your blog then ahmed can make this thread. after all, not everybody’s aim is to not to earn money… people need jobs too you know. and it doesn’t hurt to make a thread here and post jobs here. It doesn’t matter if somebody else is making money out if it… unlike you.

5ZlrU-500x355.jpg

There are not many IT jobs in this country tbh. In face in any sector...

So my suggestion is:

"Pakistan say zinda baag" :D

There are hardly 100 active users are on this forum, and who needs a job? I don't think so they should be searching for jobs on this forum? And even if someone search on google or any other search engine, with keyword "JOB" in it, the suggested thread will never come up. So idea is good but it is useless atleast on this forum...

:D

haw.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^ It would be more appropriate in expending your energies towards establishing a new business. Jo nafa aur barkat tijarat mein hai, woh kisi aur cheez mein nahi.