Suggestion For PTCL EVDO

Hi,

I live in Garden West Area In Karachi. Right now i am using Wateen 1MB connection but i need more speed so can any let me about World EVDO if there is someone who lives in my area or have experience with PTCL EVDO and i am thinking to buy usb package please i need your valuable suggestion about the device and its signals etc....

Please also let me know about the current packages of EVDO.

Thanks

Packet loss slow browsing no or weak signals unstable speeds badly weather effects services If all these thing you want to enjoy than go and get PTCL evo....But I'll suggest you better stay with slow instead to go with unstable

Sources: I personally experience this EVO

(not sure about world evdo)

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:14825”]

Packet loss slow browsing no or weak signals unstable speeds badly weather effects services If all these thing you want to enjoy than go and get PTCL evo…But I’ll suggest you better stay with slow instead to go with unstable

Sources: I personally experience this EVO

(not sure about world evdo)

[/quote]

So which USB internet package you preferd.

prepaid unlimited

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:14825”]

prepaid unlimited

[/quote]

I mean any other internet service provider you proferd because as you mention there are lot issues with the PTCL EVO connection

get wi tribe but before getting it ask them to provide you first for testing it for 24, 72 hours.. so you can check whether it works good or not in your area

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:14825”]

get wi tribe but before getting it ask them to provide you first for testing it for 24, 72 hours… so you can check whether it works good or not in your area

[/quote]

Does Wi-tribe and qubee offer demo ?