Suggestion for Online Business(Earning)

Seeing internet as the world most largest market i need to know what should i do to get some kind of business activity here. I hate PTC as i had neobux golden and after couple of months i found out it is not a good thing i heard about forex trading but i dont know what and how they work so suggest me i just wana have fun around with something extra in my pocket.

me too looking for these types of things if any have any good n genuine thing please share with us,as i tried many things like neobux,adsene,adbrite etc but looks not good to mee

--

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I gave a genuine idea here but a mod didn’t like that and deleted that :lol:
[/quote]

You can message me that idea :D i might feel like doing it :D

produce something and sell it to amazon...:D

C'mon we shud be mature enough not to give nonsense ideas like the one deleted by the mod.

I believe one should start with something related to something you are passionate about or have knowledege of.

--

The idea by me was a real mature ;) idea for extremely mature people.

[/quote]

neoclue’s idea is the cornerstone of what internet is today, its a big revenue generator, i like the business model, guaranteed moneymaker.

--

If you guys have a great idea, I have some funding available for it :)

If you guys have a great idea, I have some funding available for it :)
[/quote]

you remind me of mansha!

I will recommend you to learn Forex trading as my father recently started to earn money through Forex I realize the power and potential of Forex which is unbeatable but it also pose more risk and also it is not that much easy as it seems.

^^^

thats gonna take minimum of two years of learning before putting a single dollar for real trade.

^ Two yrs is a bit of an exaggeration. I would say minimum of 3-4 months. You should at least paper trade for a month and be profitable before you put in real money.

you are wrong. minimum 2 years of learning if someone wants to make it full time source of income.

^ I've dabbled in the forex market myself. A lot of learning comes from trading itself and debatably the learning never stops. You can educate yourself and try paper/virtual trading till the cows come home but when you have real money in the play its a whole different game.

^^^

- you are advocating gambling.

- i am advocating speculation based on calculated risk

well its up to OP to decide. if he/she picks up forex.....

Not Mansha. But I have got generous funding from my Prof for any Enterpernuer Project !

Not Mansha. But I have got generous funding from my Prof for any Enterpernuer Project !
[/quote]

given level of corruption we got here so how you are going to make sure sitting in canada that your funding in pakistan is really going where it is intended for on day to day basis?

@kamran1x1

I am already running a start up company in Canada with persons working offshore in 3 Countries. I know how to handle this :)