Suggest me

Assalam O Alaikum

I am using worldcall broadband with 3.1 "Mbps" 1200/month.The speed is really poor.I heard about Evo 3G I was happy to know they are providing 3 MB's with 1990 /month but it was not MB it was Mbps.

I want broadband having 2 Mb's.

Any suggestions?

go for dsl if you have an option or else use wateen.

[quote=“Imran, post:2, topic:14576”]

go for dsl if you have an option or else use wateen.

[/quote]

Using Dsl with laptops is just like using desktop pc… i want broadband :(

^ You mean to say you need Mobile broadband ? if yes then wait for 3G or get ptcl evo if available in your area it has taste like 3G but sour(not stable)

Get a wifi router for Rs. 1700 and hook it up to your wired DSL, cable etc. connection. You will then be able to take your laptop anywhere within your house assuming your laptop has wifi.

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:14576”]

^ You mean to say you need Mobile broadband ? if yes then wait for 3G or get ptcl evo if available in your area it has taste like 3G but sour(not stable)

[/quote]

Evos speed limit is 3.1 Mbps… I wanted to know about a device having 2 MB

[quote=“rokra, post:5, topic:14576”]

Get a wifi router for Rs. 1700 and hook it up to your wired DSL, cable etc. connection. You will then be able to take your laptop anywhere within your house assuming your laptop has wifi.

[/quote]

naa man…Wi fi is not a goad option …my friend uses internet 24/7 free of cost as his next door neighbour has got a wi fi lol

Then you should learn about security protocls like WPA and WPa2 and then get a Dsl broadband with wifi.