Suggest me the BEST Web Browser?

I want you to suggest me the best browser for my pc. Different people say that Firefox is the best one and it is full secure, but I find Google chrome a way convenient than firefox. What about Safari, Opera ?? Are you using any of them or any new one?? Share please.

And what web browser are you using?

I am using chrome, IMO, it's faster than Firefox, but for compatibility purposes, Firefox is the best.

Never use Internet Explorer. It is generations away from the latest FF and Chrome.

I did use Safari and Opera, but I find Chrome to be the lightest (loads/launches pretty quick) and fastest.

I also love the minimalist view of chrome, as most of my work is done on the browser, and I need maximum web 'real estate'.

Nothing could beat Firefox yet.

@nab : How come Google Chrome is fast. I didn't feel any difference in performance. :(

^ Watch this:

http://chrome.blogspot.com/2010/05/potato-gun-lightning-and-sonic-magic.html

firefox is the King

Speed: Chrome and Opera

Stability: Chrome and Safari

Add-on functionality: Firefox and Chrome

Built-in Features: Opera (including Mail client, RSS, BitTorrent, IRC chat etc.)

Compatibility with websites: Internet Explorer and Firefox

Things have gotten really bad for Firefox, it's too slow for competition, the only browser its beating right now is IE.

mosaic web browser 10/10

Fire Fox iz the BESTof all<<<<<<<<<<<<Mind IT

yes Firefox is best because of its Add-ons

Chrome Extensions

Chrome extensions are also not less

New Chrome extensions

Chrome is pretty fast.Its more lighter.It opens up quickly.Firefox is pretty heavy but it beats chrome in one option and that is private browsing :P

Firefox is best. Chrome is just a kidoo :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nothing could beat Firefox yet.

@nab : How come Google Chrome is fast. I didn’t feel any difference in performance. :(

[/quote]

It actually is…you can see javascript benchmark test…

LOL It's confusing.............Chrome Or FireFox ? :D

And I guess rest are crap ??

Chrome is pretty fast.Its more lighter.It opens up quickly.Firefox is pretty heavy but it beats chrome in one option and that is private browsing :P
[/quote]

Chrome does have private browsing…it is called incognito browsing…

In my opinion, Chrome is the best but you need to see which browser suits you the best based on which sites you browse. To each his own.

Chrome does have private browsing…it is called incognito browsing…

In my opinion, Chrome is the best but you need to see which browser suits you the best based on which sites you browse. To each his own.

[/quote]

Yeah, Chrome has Private Browsing: Ctrl+Shift+N

Yeah thanks.Chrome is bit faster in terms of browsing and firefox is bit faster in terms of downloading something.

I like Chrome better than Firefox. Chrome is more stable and lighter, faster. Everything a browser should be. Waiting for Firefox 4 to see some real competition.

LOL It’s confusing…Chrome Or FireFox ? :D

And I guess rest are crap ??

[/quote]

There is nothing to suggest about the best web browser… This is what I have to say about such topics…

Just use the browser what you think is the best for you and you are comfortable with…

every one would just suggest the one what he/she likes the most… It doesn’t guarantee that it’s the best any way…

By the way no one is crap…

Firefox is way better than others.

lynx