Suggest me on buying China Phone!

Salam to all!

I am willing to buy a china nokia replica phone (especially Nokia N97). I have no idea of buying these chinese phones and i am buying chinese phones for the first time. I want to know whether should i buy it or not. Please tell me the drawbacks of chinese phones, the prices of these phones and their warranty.

I have a limited budget (approx 5000).

Awaiting Replies!!!!!

Never Ever buy a China Phone :P

Yaar Please give me some useful advise on buying China Mobiles. My purpose of buying is just to show off among my friends and not primarily to make calls and sms.

China phones are not a good investment. Reasons:

1. Bad talk time: Hardly 1 hour

2. Bad standby time: Hardly 1 day

3. Bad Camera Quality: It never goes above 0.9MP that is VGA

4. Bad Build Quality (Easy to break)

5. Higher radiation levels.

This is what i experienced after buying my Dad a Dual Sim Chinese cellphone. And these are the bad things that an average Chinese phone user will tell you. Although some people have been lucky and their cellphone runs fine. But its like a 1 in 100 case sort of a thing. If you have 5k. You are better off buying a reliable phone like Samsung or Nokia. I would recommend you buy Samsung C3010S or Nokia 2630 (used) or 2690 (new). There is no point in buying a cellphone for just showing off unless it can make and receive phone calls properly.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am willing to buy a china nokia replica phone (especially Nokia N97).

I have a limited budget (approx 5000).

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
My purpose of buying is just to show off among my friends and not primarily to make calls and sms.
[/quote]

you are willing to throw away 5000 rupees just for showing off??? and on top you are acknowledging that you have limited money…

there is is old saying “fool and his money are soon parted”

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

you are willing to throw away 5000 rupees just for showing off??? and on top you are acknowledging that you have limited money…

there is is old saying “fool and his money are soon parted”

[/quote]

Bro! well said… Your reply just open my eyes. The want of having a luxurious phone just to impress my friends just overpowered my thinking and judgement with dealing my PRECIOUS LIMITED MONEY. But u certainly have made be realize what a big mistake I was doing! Thanks buddy for the reply!

even nokia phones gets dead for without any reason.

One of my china phone slipped from 4th floor of my apartment and recieved a crack on lcd. it was still working perfectly.

So if your requirement is a dual sim do consider a china phone rathar than nokia / samsung or other expensive #$%#