Suggest me a Laser Printer

Guys i am looking for a laser printer for my bro educational use so suggest me a HP model which can be good in terms of performance and price too :)

Black an White only or coloured? If black and white, then get the HP1020 or whatever upgrade they have in this series. Coloured idk. Getting an inkjet / deskjet is better. I suggest you the the Hp 2050 deskjet (scanner copier and printer)

Few people suggested me to buy Hp 1100 cant find it new can anyone suggest me where to look for it and what about the 2nd hand what should i look to see if it is reliable or not?

if not much use buy inkjet/deskjet. Toner for laser printer costs a lot, hence not feasible for educational purpose.

I heard that inkjet printer cost more i mean per page printing cost? and laser print price is like 0.25 rupees where as inject cost like 3 to 5 rupess? Is that true never have much experience with printers so help me out guyz.

Just go for an hp 2050 deskjet. I just love it. www.galaxy.pk

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I heard that inkjet printer cost more i mean per page printing cost? and laser print price is like 0.25 rupees where as inject cost like 3 to 5 rupess? Is that true never have much experience with printers so help me out guyz.
[/quote]

well you can refill the toner for both laser or deskjet. Laser will cost you more and its toner as well. Desket printers are cheap, small and toners are cheap compared to laser (even refil). Being a student you should opt for deskjet.