Suggest Books on Parenting

I am looking for a Books on Parenting, handling Toddlers and growing Infants, behaviors etc for someone. Must be in Urdu.

Why not search Urdu Bazar, you will get differnt publisher's version.

Why not ask the God send encyclopedias in form of one's parents.... IF one is lucky enough to have them! :)

i would stick with getting some books.. after all the current generation is messed up for a reason :)

no man the current generation aint all messed up

yaar if u want urdu books try good libraries like DHA and if you want english books then go to urdu bazar

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i would stick with getting some books… after all the current generation is messed up for a reason :)
[/quote]

Those messed up would be you and I… where to find hope should be the real question.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am looking for a Books on Parenting, handling Toddlers and growing Infants, behaviors etc for someone. Must be in Urdu.
[/quote]

you mean books specifically for single parent ?

It's not specifically about parenting and I'm not sure if it's available in Urdu, but I highly recommend Stephen Covey's "7 habits of highly effective people". Throughout the book, the author gives numerous examples from his own life on how to understand and deal with your kids and their social problems. Really good personal development book.