Suggest Best DC Inverter AC in terms of energy efficient

Hello;

i am looking to buy new DC Inverter Split AC, but i have some questions.

1. Are those reliable? does they really save electricity?

2. i have heard that those ac's dont cool the room as compared to normal split ac.

3. which brand is best Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Gree, Sharp or any other that is available locally (Karachi).

i know dc inverter ac dont consume as less electricity as its being advertised by different brands here like gree and heir, they claim their ac consumes as less energy as a fan (80w) which is completely wrong and misguiding consumers.

It would be nice if someone already having dc inverter ac installed share his/her review about it.

Looking forward.

i purchased orient dc inverter prime series last saturday @ 53,500/- and after installation i checked its heating n cooling ... on workin' mode it was taking 3 amps ... i kept it on for 10 mins n looked fine for time being ... lets c wot it dus when summer starts .. i just want to run it with my ups so i preferred it .. but orient invertech series is much much better thn this prime series but it was available in market @ 58k .. so i went for this one ...

there are a lot of posts and threads regarding efficiency and performance of major brands in DC Acs, in the forum.

in summary, if you can CONTINUOUSLY run your ac for 6-8 hours, using wapda, ups, or solar/generator, then indeed inverter ac consume less than conventional.. if you suffer from loadshedding then there is no benefit of inverter ac at all.

in terms of pure efficiency only, Acson J series and sharp imported units consume the least amount while outputting max cool air. thats why they are most expensive as well.. Gree H series is also a very good performer in terms of efficiency and performance as well as price....all other including most local brands generally consume a lot less amps to give advertising false promotions, with output being significantly less in terms of cooling as per laws of physics.

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:2, topic:22568”]

i purchased orient dc inverter prime series last saturday @ 53,500/- and after installation i checked its heating n cooling … on workin’ mode it was taking 3 amps … i kept it on for 10 mins n looked fine for time being … lets c wot it dus when summer starts … i just want to run it with my ups so i preferred it … but orient invertech series is much much better thn this prime series but it was available in market @ 58k … so i went for this one …

[/quote]

thanks for sharing your experience, best of luck with the purchase, and please share the overall experinece when summer starts.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:3, topic:22568”]

there are a lot of posts and threads regarding efficiency and performance of major brands in DC Acs, in the forum.

in summary, if you can CONTINUOUSLY run your ac for 6-8 hours, using wapda, ups, or solar/generator, then indeed inverter ac consume less than conventional… if you suffer from loadshedding then there is no benefit of inverter ac at all.

in terms of pure efficiency only, Acson J series and sharp imported units consume the least amount while outputting max cool air. thats why they are most expensive as well… Gree H series is also a very good performer in terms of efficiency and performance as well as price…all other including most local brands generally consume a lot less amps to give advertising false promotions, with output being significantly less in terms of cooling as per laws of physics.

[/quote]

thank you so much for the reply.

yes i was also googling for this and found sharp the number one brand which consumes the lesser amount of enerygy in inverter technology around the world. But as you know their prices are way higher than normal consumers like me.

I am also having 1.5 ton Gree split ac which i bought last year, and its performing quite well therefore i am inclined towards Gree inverter ac which is around 82k to 84k in the market.

"Inverter A/C kamyaab nahi hai Pakistan meiN. Wu bohaT zyaDa

sensitive hai, aur hamarey haaN jiTni loadshedding aur voltage up

'n down hoTi hai, wou kharaab baRi jalDi hoTay haiN".

This is the opinion of my A/C tech, who works on them.

Sheikh 'Diverted' Chilli